SAU Community

Lambchop With A Renault Axis Here...

WAGON_BOY

4mm & 6mm both came in a 3mtr pack not cheep either. but they dont make a 10mm hose for the breather to the rocker cover :(

Make sure you replace it though, just use fuel hose or something. Mine was badly cracked, hardened and leaking.

Yeah, I ordered a half metre of one thing, 2m of another. Just mix & match sizes & lengths till you've got an engine bay full.

And what's the deal with you buying everything & fitting nothing :rolleyes: . Get that CC installed already, lol.

Might have to get some. I like the blue, not as rice as red but still nice. Matches my HDI silicon too.

Hey Theo, what about this: http://www.ebay.com....#ht_1462wt_1180

Or this? http://www.ebay.com....9#ht_1155wt_922

if anything i'd go for the second one because the first one doesnt look flexable enough but i could be wrong LOL

damn i payed way to much for the 'turbo smart' hose through autobarn :( ahwell

and NOTE: im talking about internal diameter of the hose.

now that ive replaced all the vacuum hoses the cars running sluggish as hell and sits on 10PSI and barely reaches 12PSI at higher rev's(should be 16PSI easy!!!)................ i found the restricter in the wastegate hose and put it back in and there seems to be no leaks cos its sitting on 15-16Inhg in gear.

hhmmm what am i missing ???

• 2 weeks later...

after replacing all the vacuum hoses the cars driving like sh!t, i just wanna kick it in the c*nt LOL

tryed putting on a turbosmart boost tee to see if it helped any, seems its worse than the stock system as it cant hold the boost very well.........

does anyone know the correct sizes for all the vacuum lines? i measured the outlets that the hoses sit on at 4mm and 6mm but doesnt mean the hoses werent smaller and stretched over the fittings...........

but possibly my turbo is on the way out anyways so that might be the reason why its running stuggier and wont hit the same PSI as before.......