SAU Community

Elder Scrolls 5 : Skyrim

KARPSTARR

Ok, so who is at what level player then?

I just hit level 25, have some good weapons (glass bow) any of you guys at an excessive player level eg 50+?

Any of you guys actually finished this game?

Daniel

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so who is at what level player then?

I just hit level 25, have some good weapons (glass bow) any of you guys at an excessive player level eg 50+?

Any of you guys actually finished this game?

Daniel

I am at level 38 now, Have a Daedric Bow with fire damage...its pretty handy! I also have a dwarven one with soul capture for hunting animals to fill up my soul gems!

I almost finished the main quest, but didnt want to yet so I have gone and done a bunch of side quests.

I have gone down the light armour route...I get jealous of the Dragon Plate/Daedric Armour, but I think the heavy armour will make it too hard for me to sneak :(

Nothing a little muffle spell couldn't help with ;) But you could probably get the max cap of 537 armour rating with a full set of dragonscale armour and the right perks.

I just hit level 26 with my pseudo mage, just finished at the thalmor embassy and the gauldar amulet side quest. I'm guessing the thalmor/dragon quest is the main one, any idea how far through the game I am? I've been caught up with sidequests and have been unintentionally completing quests through exploring :/

Using an exquisite blades sword with burning atm and mainly focus on alteration and destruction spells. Wicked game but I am trying to get through it and install SWTOR

My main character is a lvl 20 Assassin. Nothing fancy with the equipment yet. Just a (superior)Dwarfen Dagger, and Shrouded armour. Sneak is up around 70 and with the sneak perks (dagger sneak damage), dont need anything flash at this stage.

My main character is a lvl 20 Assassin. Nothing fancy with the equipment yet. Just a (superior)Dwarfen Dagger, and Shrouded armour. Sneak is up around 70 and with the sneak perks (dagger sneak damage), dont need anything flash at this stage.

I'm high 30's (36/37). Finished main quest, finished companions,dark brotherhood and mage guild. Up to last thief mission guild but don't wanna return the artefact. Full daedric armour, daedric sword, great sword and bow. Is what i use most of the time

Anyone else taken on Drelas yet?

Managed to knock him over while I was just a level 7. Pretty impressed with that!

Love this game.

i found his cottage but i never went in. was on my way somewhere else? does he just attack on sight?

i found his cottage but i never went in. was on my way somewhere else? does he just attack on sight?

Apparently if your speech is level 100 you can talk to him.

Otherwise, he attacks on site. And does so with force lol. I ended up killing him a few times - word has it he sometimes drops a kick ass staff, I never got it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am now a level 40.

Maxed out smithing, getting up a bit on archery and now just starting enchanting.

The problem i have is that i have accepted so many bloody quests i have no friggin idea which one is the main story anymore?