SAU Community

Elder Scrolls 5 : Skyrim

KARPSTARR

Surprised there wasn't already a thread about this game. The joy i felt after i head that there would be a new elder scrolls game possibly still one of the best rpg's of all time elder scrolls oblivion was one of the stand out games on the xbox 360, and now there is a new one coming out Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim this is easily one of the most anticipated games of 2011 and the fact that its release date 11.11.11 makes it even more epic, i can honestly say that months of my life are gonna be lost to this game and november truly cannot come soon enough

What are your thoughts and opinions of this game?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Scrolls_V

http://www.elderscrolls.com/

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An update that might turn a LOT of people off:

Games For Windows Live

That is all

Ewwwww.... REALLLYY!!!!???/

/cry

GFWL is such an unnecessary thing, it doesn't add anything whatsoever to the game and just pisses you off having to sign in to it all the flipping time.

And update it 80 times before being able to play. And having to restart each time.

Playing GTA IV on the PC the first time was the most annoying thing in the world; I don't understand why I can't just download ONE update and have it done to the latest version.

Hmm, interestingly enough I'm having a hard time finding the link that I read that info in... So take it with a grain of salt. I figure by Sept it'll be set in stone (GFWL/Steam/none)

Was excited for this at first, but that's dropped off over time. IMO Oblivion wasn't that great, nothing on TES3: Morrowind to me. Will buy it regardless though, hopefully without the need to sign in all the time and download a million updates to play.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For some reason I pre-ordered this. Not really into the dragons etc. anymore but I really like RPG's, especially Fallout.

Now all I got to do is find the time to play this brah's as the walkthrough I get with it is 650 pages long. I'll just lock myself in my room for 300 hours, brb getting life.

Forever.jpg

Yep, I pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago. Loved Oblivion and Syrim is looking better.

Mrs will be a bit upset that the tv and ps3 will be commandeered for a 1 player game but her games are just gonna have to wait... for a looong time

Just gotta find extra time to get into it unsure.gif

So who's playing this?

I'm currently rocking a Night Elf Destruction Mage. I'm enjoying it, but I can't play it for too long. Last night I played it for an hour or two then switched back to BF3 as its still addictive as all hell.

i was one of many lucky ones who had crashing problems for the pc, which is now sorted, oddly, by changing some sound setting on my computer. what a game though, i cant imagine how much work has gone into this game. i swear theres a whole department for making the stories in the books.

and is it me or do giants have a decent swinging arm? i go flying literally into the clouds when i get wacked by them, lol.