Elder Scrolls 5 : Skyrim

KARPSTARR

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only things I've done are to get some .esp's that make you run faster (can't stand how slow I go) and change the weights of a lot of items to 0. Still looking for awesome weaponry... Up to level 29 now, and wish there was a way to abandon quests.

I robbed myself of the Thieves Guild quests by not getting that floating gem thing in the Thalmor Embassy when on that main quest, so I'll never finish that quest without cheating now to unlock that door :/

Kinkstaah making some comment about power levelling and silly weapons making the game too easy/less fun

yeah im starting to sense that from other threads i have seen and this one, just waaay too easy with all the hyper cool gear, people taking out dragons and giants with one thwack of their plus eleventy bow/dagger...

i started with one of those cats because the 3yr old sone spent an hour helping me shape the face etc. Now totally levelling up away from its strengths (supposed to be sneaky?) and im moving towards it being a two handed weapon wielder with bugger all magic. Just because i like to keep it simple.

who the hell is going to marry my cat ? am i missing out on the romance side of the game due to this choice? oh well, didnt buy skyrim to marry bishes..

yeah im starting to sense that from other threads i have seen and this one, just waaay too easy with all the hyper cool gear, people taking out dragons and giants with one thwack of their plus eleventy bow/dagger...

i started with one of those cats because the 3yr old sone spent an hour helping me shape the face etc. Now totally levelling up away from its strengths (supposed to be sneaky?) and im moving towards it being a two handed weapon wielder with bugger all magic. Just because i like to keep it simple.

who the hell is going to marry my cat ? am i missing out on the romance side of the game due to this choice? oh well, didnt buy skyrim to marry bishes..

I am a cat and am married, you just cant marry other cats because apparently most cats dont like getting married.

do they show the conjugals?

dont want to imagine how that would look, my cat is pretty tall, the wimmin in this game pretty small. My mind is filled with all kinds of Fcuk!:blink:

sadly they do not

lol fair enough.

cant figure out if you were kidding with the whole cats not wanting to marry thing, either way it was pretty funny.

like this post i saw on 4chan re marriage.

>marry Mjoll

>can't kill her

>get pissed off because I don't want to be married to her anymore

>bring her to throat of the world

>FUS RO DAH

>she goes flying off the mountain, I watch her tumble down the side for almost a full minute

>quick travel back home

>"It's good to see you again, dear "

>mfw

lol fair enough.

cant figure out if you were kidding with the whole cats not wanting to marry thing, either way it was pretty funny.

like this post i saw on 4chan re marriage.

Yeah its true. As any character you cannot marry a cat. As a Cat you can get married but it would seem that is going aginst the morals of cat kind!

I have Mjoll as a wive and use her as a follower where sneaking is not required, she is awesome! Gives me money, beats the shit out of monsters with the warhammer I made her! I will have to stop using her soon as she stops leveling with you at level 40 and I am 37

I use Aella when I want to sneak and will use her between level 40 and 50, then i will be forced to use that F**kwit J'zargo for the rest as he is the only one that levels with you all the way to 81

Cool, thanks guys for all ya help with this. now at a level 20 and just about to start creating the dragon armour. Decorated my house nicely :-)

Daedric armor is better, but the materials are harder to get. unless you have gold, you can buy the ebony ingots from blacksmiths or the daedra hearts from some guy at the mage college in winterold (i think its winterhold)

Just mine the ebony...

There is a mine with just ebony ore in it.

Ever 14 "game days" go back, and it's replenished. If you go EARLIER than 14 game days, it resets the counter (so save first before going in if you are unsure)

:thumbsup:

yeah only gripe is that the earlyish companions quests make you go all over the map to places you may not be ready for!

starting to really crack skulls now I've gotten a Dwarven mace :D

Yeah once they told me I had to go all the way to solitude to infiltrate the Thalmor I stopped and did other stuff around whiterum for a long while.

I got this as a present for Chrissie, all i can say is WOW!

I spend more time hunting deer& elk with my bow & catching dragonflies than blundering around with main quests :laugh:

I got this as a present for Chrissie, all i can say is WOW!

I spend more time hunting deer& elk with my bow & catching dragonflies than blundering around with main quests :laugh:

make sure you turn them into leather! You will need it later if you want to up your smithing!

I ended up getting my full set of daedric armour the other day. Pretty much take no damage now, makes the game a little too easy but it's still fun nonetheless.

I have gone down the light armour route...I get jealous of the Dragon Plate/Daedric Armour, but I think the heavy armour will make it too hard for me to sneak :(