SAU Community

Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

I'm going to ask if the Clubcj.net boys can rock up to this too? We'll have about a dozen CJ Lancers from ESs -> Evo Xs coming if you'd let us partake? Have PM-ed you Adam. Please let me know details and I'll put in the numbers.

Also have contacted the RColt.com boys and we could make a night of this and as one of you pointed out. Fill the entire movie lot out with imports.

Hey, very sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, been interstate for the past few days with work, as it looks now, that seems fine.

I am going to recount numbers and *HOPEFULLY* get some close approx to number of cars and call village tomorrow.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cars

SAU

------------------

ME

GTRR34

Nick - WGNPWR +1

Jason - JCPR33 +1

Adam - Birds

Harsh - Vspect

Shanus - shanusr33

Kieran - Kezr33 + 3

Mohsen - mohsen

Dan - Halle

Andrew - Mr Windsurf

Ric - Hekt1k

Jamie - (oo)skyline(oo)

Stuart - R33 crayon

James - AussieR31

Wyn - Aes Sedai

Sanjay - Sanjay

Aaron - AaronNM35

Sam - Samon

Adam - INVSBL

Nath - Vspec||nur

Adam - Scarface_au

TurboTim

xmkdyx

Ashneel - ashneel

--------------------------

29 cars

Vic Imports

---------------

17 cars ?

ClubCJ + Rcolt ?

---------------

12 cars ?

====================================

~50 cars?

If I could get proper numbers from the other two forums soon, that would be much appreciated, but for now, I'll make 60 fliers for a couple extra on the night, but tell village for now to expect 50.

And thanks to everyone who says they want to help make fliers, but my partner is really good with photoshop and said she will make something :) and it will prob be like a small ticket or something, nothing hard...

Adam

ALSO - AS MENTIONED DUE TO NUMBERS OF CARS - MEET LOCATION WILL BE AT THE PINES SHOPPING CENTER CAR PARK

Map from the usual apple peel car wash to the pines incase you don't know:

post-36975-0-81784200-1301991784_thumb.jpg

In... I mean... can I please still be in now that I have sold my Skyline?

Will see on my GFs again if they will join.

Just wondering.... does anyone want to do a pre-meet dinner??? Somewhere like the Doncaster Pancake Parlor or TGI Fridays that can fit us in with a booking? Call me crazy but I think it would be good to catch up will you peeps face to face and have some chatter instead of just watching the movie ^_^

Just wondering.... does anyone want to do a pre-meet dinner??? Somewhere like the Doncaster Pancake Parlor or TGI Fridays that can fit us in with a booking? Call me crazy but I think it would be good to catch up will you peeps face to face and have some chatter instead of just watching the movie ^_^

Fk yeah! Count me in for that, if it's at TGIF. Deep fried macaroni and cheese is better than sex. Seriously.

Fk yeah! Count me in for that, if it's at TGIF. Deep fried macaroni and cheese is better than sex. Seriously.

really?

what's with australians and artery clogging food???

I'll find out if i get a courtesy car tomorrow =D

ALSO - AS MENTIONED DUE TO NUMBERS OF CARS - MEET LOCATION WILL BE AT THE PINES SHOPPING CENTER CAR PARK

Map from the usual apple peel car wash to the pines incase you don't know:

post-36975-0-81784200-1301991784_thumb.jpg

Where in the Pines?

Blackburn Road side or Renolds Road side?

Don't believe everything a panel beater or insurance assessor tells you Alvin!

A week in panel shop terms = a month. But surprise me :P

Don't believe everything a panel beater or insurance assessor tells you Alvin!

A week in panel shop terms = a month. But surprise me :P

he says wed, and infact, the rear bar is coming today, so, well, i'll bug him daily

HAHA, if its not ready by then i'll just rent, its covered anyway.. a getz that is =(

I'm sure the cops are rubbing their hands together planning a massive defect station nearby

ill be ok...my camry badge will save me hahahaha

lol charlie dont think it matters if you still have your 34 or not. have had the chaser for a year and attended heaps of SAU events.

and deffinatly down for pre meet dinner. TGIF would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

mmmmmm buffalo wings DROOLS