SAU Community

Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

wa? when? how?... sorry to hear man...

on the morning of the 20th, at the lights, some chick rear-ended me.. and my boot wouldn't close after that, but i went fishing with mohsen anyway.

So it should be at the panel beaters by then, but mohsen has kindly offered to take me, so its all good =D

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Birds...u cant be tht desperate...knowing you, you prob have a list of girls to pick from to bring :P

Haha what do you mean knowing me...

The line between desperate and player is also drawn between success and failure :closedeyes:

on the morning of the 20th, at the lights, some chick rear-ended me.. and my boot wouldn't close after that, but i went fishing with mohsen anyway.

So it should be at the panel beaters by then, but mohsen has kindly offered to take me, so its all good =D

did she use a strap on? jokes

did she use a strap on? jokes

yeah, she was strapped into it.. was a ford focus, didn't enjoy it at all...

I'd like to try rear ending her too, i'm built for it, so i dont need strap ons =D

yeah, she was strapped into it.. was a ford focus, didn't enjoy it at all...

I'd like to try rear ending her too, i'm built for it, so i dont need strap ons =D

A+ for making a perfect answer for that question

lol @ mohsen acting like a pimp...lol....

Birds...u cant be tht desperate...knowing you, you prob have a list of girls to pick from to bring :P

Adam...there was some interest on Vicimportsclub wanting to do the same on the same date and location....so asked them if they interested in joining it....if they do, it going to be BIG!!! number of cars this time :D ... so would advice you to start making a list to see what numbers we looking at so you can organise it with your contact at village.. :)

Thanks for the heads up. I called village the other day and he said over the next couple of days he will have the final details and get back to me.

If vic imports are interested is there a particular member I should talk to in regards to their numbers or was it just a general interest?

so far, before the pimping dilemmas, I counted approx 30 people so far approx 20-25 cars, but will do a check over the thread shortly

Thanks for the heads up. I called village the other day and he said over the next couple of days he will have the final details and get back to me.

If vic imports are interested is there a particular member I should talk to in regards to their numbers or was it just a general interest?

so far, before the pimping dilemmas, I counted approx 30 people so far approx 20-25 cars, but will do a check over the thread shortly

Just talk to VSPECT, as he started the thread on Vic Imports :)

i can be the middle man... :) ... decent number of ppl/cars from there are coming....

Just talk to VSPECT, as he started the thread on Vic Imports :)

:P i didnt start the thread...someone else did and started organising it for the same place and day...so i suggested to join us here... :)

ADAM...this is the list so far from them...and more to be added when they all confirm..so think we need to change the initial meet place to pine hill (or whatever is that shopping center) right near the car wash...too many cars to accommodate in the car wash...

- xmkydx

- vudu6

- 200jessx

-Vspect

- Sfort

- ziptie +2jz

- Jake

- Drkkos

- Rhino

- Tav

- Invsbl

- Jason

- pulsn

- b00f?

- Dylaan?

- Ryan

- Nick

man that sucks....sorry to hear about it...damb some girls need to thought how to drive....there are some great drivers but the majority cant drive....EVEN my gf...hate it when she drives...i dun help either as she learns the bad habit off me...:P (one hand on steering wheel type habits)...lol...

Haha what do you mean knowing me...

The line between desperate and player is also drawn between success and failure :closedeyes:

dun think u see much of failure...lol...all i know is that u always pimpn :P

I like the idea that I can tune out of the movie and come back into it already knowing that someone is lying to someone, girls involved in dangerous activities are hot, someone is trying to kill someone, and somehow racing cars is the only way to save the day.

ADAM...this is the list so far from them...and more to be added when they all confirm..so think we need to change the initial meet place to pine hill (or whatever is that shopping center) right near the car wash...too many cars to accommodate in the car wash...

- xmkydx - vudu6 - 200jessx -Vspect - Sfort - ziptie +2jz - Jake - Drkkos - Rhino - Tav - Invsbl - Jason - pulsn - b00f? - Dylaan? - Ryan - Nick

Cool, and yeh nearby shopping centre car park seems like the go. I just left a message with Village to call me asap tomorrow because I need to see how many spots there are for one movie... we may end up taking up a whole cinema....

ay nath wanna premeet? aussier31 wants to meet up and alvins not too far too if he wants to drive (if i cant pick him up but looks like i am picking him up lol)