SAU Community

Skyline V Supra Dyno Day July 10

Haha ok that's probably bad form!

Well, I'm thinking bout having the GTR at the drag day on the Saturday so my fall back is the S3 which isn't likely to be too impressive!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many cars will actually be required for this to go ahead?

I'm sitting on the fence. The splinters are a bit painful but you get that.

I've recently had my car dyno'd at esp so not much of a surprise but hey would be nice to pwn some supras. Potentially.

Edited by dorifticon

Wow, completely forgot about this last pay. Fail lol.

Will hopefully be getting my car tuned at esp before this day, but ill still come along.

C'mon people! Your fellow SAUer's have gone to a lot of trouble getting this event organised. Show some support for SAU ACT and enter the Dyno Day. Only a couple of years ago something like this would have been fully booked by now. It'd be real shame if this was too fall through, seeing as there will be heaps of prizes and that one of the import magazines will be covering it! Good chance to get a happy snap of your car in a magazine!

As far as I'm aware Performance imports will be covering the day as well. So it would be good if we could get the numbers for this like Frink said. If we don't get the numbers soon, we may need to cancel. Ask your friends etc.

Hi all

Just to let you know that there are 9 spots paid for, 6 Skyline's, 2 Supra's and a 10 second Corolla. There are 3 Supra owners (myself included) that are unsure as work is still being completed on the cars.

We are re-thinking sending money to the Red Cross as they have given me 2 days to send all the paperwork to them and they will not budge on this, so we might can this all together, but I will let you all know as soon as I can.

Keep spreading the word and continue with the trash talk... :P

Cheers

Ross

Probably not...

If anyone is thinking about this or is unsure because of work or whatever else, just pay up and reserve your spot. If the event is cancelled you'll get your money back (I assume?). If you pay up, then can't make it, perhaps you could make an arrangement with Ross so that you'd get your money back?

Are we opening this up to anyone now? If so, I will post it on the FPV & XR Owners Club ACT website if given the OK. Also, has this been put on NS.com? Or the WRX forums? Perhaps we should if we want to get this off the ground? Thoughts?

Yes a full refund will be available.

Feel free to post it up on other forums, but I might be able to get the local Canberra Celica Group to join us and we could change the day to Toyota v Nissan. If you have been to any local event in Canberra then you would have seen them around, top guys and they do an awesome barbie !!

Hi all

Just letting you know that the format for this day has changed slightly.

It will be more of a Toyota v Nissan dyno day, plus whatever else turns up. I have canned the charity idea as the Red Cross are being very unreasonable and I personally will not be donating any more of my time or money to them again. The Canberra Celica Group will be joining us and they will be running the BBQ.

With this in mind, to ensure your spot on the day, you must deposit $50 into the account on the front page. I will get a list up tomorrow of who has paid.

Cheers

Ross

Excuse my ignorance but Is it possible to drop an almost stock r34 GTT auto on the dyno ?

Stock GTR will still be in the paint shop :( and not yet run in either.

Edited by Sinista32