SAU Community

Skyline V Supra Dyno Day July 10

Thanks for a great day guys, nice to get out and check out some clean rides - not to mention some of them pushing more than 500hp at the wheels!

And thanks for the drift spec award, Import Monster will be helping me source replacement parts yet again hahaha

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to all those who entered. it was great to see everyone trying to enjoy themselves even with that wind and negative degree temps.

some great numbers pushed by all but more importantly it was great to everyone together having fun.

congrats to all those who one prizes on the day. ACT certainly has some great cars hidding in the burbs!

perhaps next year we will make it bigger and better but more importantly in warmer months!! :P

• 10 months later...

Hi all

I have a strange request in relation to the dyno day held last year at ESP on Sunday 10 July 2011.

My request is if anyone that witnessed my car (blue Supra, rego RP 071) on the dyno during the 1st run and noticed the AFR reading inside the shop on the monitor, would you be able to Private Message me as to your thoughts on just that.

I would like to keep it to a PM and happy to discuss it there only.

Also, if anyone has been taken for a drive in my car without me driving, I would also like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Ross

Edited by RP071

• 7 months later...

So bit of a grave dig, but didnt think it worthy of making a new thread. Any possibility of another one this year? I want to see if i can double my result from the last one (mind you its a different car lol) :P

Yeah i know right lol. Who organized it last time?

The ACT Supra Forums need the dust blown of them too if anyone feels like it :P

Edited by k_d

Kats your Girl for Skylines :D - Dobbed in

and for Supra's - Nate / Ross ?

Kat tried again later last year but nobody bit :(

( i think it was $50 for 3 consecutive runs on the Dyno - CHEAP! - and no they do not tune or change anything at the time)

So worthy of a new thread then Richard?

Worst case i could probably fill about 10 spots of falcodore generic stuff lol, i know people that are keen for this kinda stuff

Edited by k_d

Have to get some commitment from the locals (SAU and Poopraville) and speak with Kat and the boys at ESP.

There is a few more active members lately which is a bonus. I beleive Kat knows of this other car enthusiast site and would mix it up a bit outside of Supra V Skyline.

Something like CCS or CES. Cant remember :huh:

KAT can you hear me ??

(be good to see your numbers :) )

Ok, I made a new thread so this one can go die again haha.

I pm'd Kat as well. Maybe even the calais turbo guys? (I know "fully sick vl", "dose pipes" and all that rubbish but most of them are ok people)