SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Optic, did u get bbs rims? Can anyone confirm that if my rim centrebore is 70mm and stagea Is 66.1mm will there be vibrations coz one wheel place has told me because Nissan is mainly held by the studs and not the hub that I will not need to buy the hub centric rings? Has anyone got larger centerbore measurements on their rims and AREN'T running hub rings without any problems? Cheers ppls :)

Ok sweet, yeh i scored some decent second hand rg722 rims and I'm hoping i don't need the hub rings, but ill test fit next week probably. And fingers crossed no vibrations ;)

Thanks for replying and nice rims, but personally don't like the oldskool mesh types but I do like the dish lol bbs FTW :)

• 2 months later...

About 1k for the half cut and other bits I want from it.

Still cheaper to buy the entire car, cut it up and send it back and the MASA kit shipped direct from the supplier.

Plus as a bonus I get manual conversion extra glass and some S2 tail lights.

What??? So are u saying the car was around $1k and shipping for container is like $4k or something (Coz u said that this is cheaper than a MASA kit from nengun or something which I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was around $5-6k delivered)?

You should have done a group buy for space in your sea container or does it only fit one car? got any space left in it still? hahah I wouldn't mind sourcing stuff from Japan but im super noob at importing stuff. Or did u go through someone like import monster or are you pro and know how to import stuff yourself?

You asked about shipping cost that's 1k

But yeah fair bit under the 6k mark landed in Perth for everything I wanted.

I've been to Japan a few times myself and been drifting over there so have learnt enough to get things back. :)

Hey all,

Are there any car yards in Perth where I can find a S2 white RS4S with dual sun roofs? I can find a couple in Adelaids but I'd much rather shop here in WA. I'm travelling from Kalgoorlie, so obviously Perth is closer for me!

Cheers, Greg.

P.S. Is the white on S2 the same as the pearl white on the S1? Our S1 was a nice car, only sold to finance our E50 Elgrand. But I want manual again!

:mrt: LOL...I genuinely doubt it

Ive seen like 2 or 3 stageas in the car yards of Perth maybe in the last 2 years lol both of them pos cars and definitely not RS4-S :)

If you want it you gotta commit and fly it back to Perth or drive it if ur keen ;) I was contemplating doing so but figure for $400ish more you may as well ship it to Perth.

Good luck in ur quest :thumbsup:

I was quoted about $1400 to freight a car to Kalgoorlie, so it's much cheaper for me to fly to Adelaids, test a few and drive one home. Decent road trip too!

I'm actually suprised at the lack of import car dealers in Perth. Way more in Adelaide or the east coast.

Adelaide to kalgoorlie for $1400 seems a bit much, you might be able to shop it around more coz pretty sure I got quotes for $1400 for cars from Melbourne to perth and that was just a couple of online calculators on google :P mayb they are charging a preminum coz ur in the bush lol and not metropolitan area? Anyways, drive back from Adelaide coz think its only 1500 Kms or so ? So maybe 4-5 tanks of fuel at $90ish per tank ? U just gotta hope u get a really good one and not a dodgy one that dies on the nullabor haha

Didn't end up looking at whether there is any form of rac roadside assistance but i doubt it :/ and yeh Perth has fark all import places, and never stageas unless u import it urself and that would prob cost bulk.

Adelaide to kalgoorlie for $1400 seems a bit much, you might be able to shop it around more coz pretty sure I got quotes for $1400 for cars from Melbourne to perth and that was just a couple of online calculators on google :P mayb they are charging a preminum coz ur in the bush lol and not metropolitan area? Anyways, drive back from Adelaide coz think its only 1500 Kms or so ? So maybe 4-5 tanks of fuel at $90ish per tank ? U just gotta hope u get a really good one and not a dodgy one that dies on the nullabor haha

Didn't end up looking at whether there is any form of rac roadside assistance but i doubt it :/ and yeh Perth has fark all import places, and never stageas unless u import it urself and that would prob cost bulk.