SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

Hey All,

Pickup my “Volvo” last night!

Got a few small things to do to her already like change out coil packs and rocker cover gaskets but apart from that she drives really well.

Items so far:

1997 S1 Stagea RS Four with 170,xxx kms on the clock (has receipts and log book)

Leather interior

Dual moon roof’s

Full kit (Not sure what brand, can someone help with this!) I’m assuming Nismo at the moment…

Bilstein suspension (struts and springs)

Z32 front brakes

Profec boost controller

Shift kitted auto

Tow bar with reece hitch

Greddy boost gauge

Things to do:

Yellow jacket coil packs (installing this weekend)

Install Defi gauge set (this weekend)

Install Bosch 040 (maybe this weekend)

HID head light install

Clear front indicators

Dolphin front grille

Autech or Dolphin rear wing

S2 Tail light conversion

17x10 + 15 BBS mesh rims (or 18x9.5 +20 undecided at the moment)

Photos:

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here what i have found

Midland towbars will get a towbar 1000kg from the eastern states and charge $795 fitted ....1 week wait and fitting 2-3 hours

rockingham towbars will make you a 1200kg towbar for $850 or a hayman (square tube type for $1050...needs car for 2-3 days

Someone told me that haymen reece make a 1600kg towbar but i rang them and these have never heard of such a car :(

Hey Mazzas,

Yeah mate, same guy on PSB :)

Was into cars way before I found bikes but now share the passion of both types of racing. I actually bought the Stag so I can pack all my track days gear into it and trailer the race bike around and sleep in the back if necessary. The Stag is much nicer than any ute in the same price range plus I already know how to modify work on them.

i am rsvpaul i went for a few rides with you until i had a stack on th aprilia

i will be looking at modifying this one alittle soon just got to remember its actually my mrs car.

I drove it back from adelaide last week and there is plenty ive room to sleep in her :)

• 3 weeks later...

G'Day all,

New to site, had my NM35 for around 6 months. Can anyone in Perth tell me where they are getting their Stags serviced reliably, I'm down Rocko and nobody seems to know a thing about them. Cheers for any info

Well hope ur rough idle is not the same as what mine has.

I have had a slight misfire and rough start in the morning for about 8 months.

In the last 3 weeks the misfire got worse and it started to idled rough at the lights. So I tried another set of coilpacks with no result

Only today I removed the spark plug from cylinder 6 only to find that it was full of coolant :-(

Now having to change the head gasket and hoping that is all thst it is

Edited by whitenight27

Haven't posted in a long time, but very desperate here. Need a set of stock wheels with reasonable tyres, or a pair of wheels with decent 225/40/R18 wheels ASAP close to Bassendean. One of my rears just started to delaminate, and the other one is very close to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...