SAU Community

MUST READ - MAS Meeting - Wed 17th

R31Nismoid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like James said, 17th comes after the 16th and it's the same here in Melbourne.

Hence not over:)

WHY has everyone decided to be a SMARTA55 all of a sudden. This guy is probably new to the whole SAU forum and has not familiarised themselves with the forum format. Are we always going to critasize (sp?) and shoot down all newbies?!

It was funny, but a little harsh, when James done it, but for a second person to jump on the band wagon is just stupid. Help support the new guys!

RANT OVER!

SGSKY: The meeting is for the up and coming Melbourne Auto Salon (MAS), and involves the entrants and helpers. Even though we would appreciate your help, it may be a little late to get involved. So hope to see ya at the show, or even at the many events happening b4 then (just check the Victorian Events section).

C Ya

Alan

I believe so. Forms must be filled and money given to Ash by the end of the meeting.

SGSKY: Date and Time of post are diplayed on the left side of the post, right above the "user name".

Is tomorrow night the deadline for all entrants?

Cheers.

ABSOLUTE DEADLINE!

If i dont have your form, and money at the end of the night.

You sadly will not be in. But most people are paid anyhow.

you know if your not

Spoke to Ant95GTR, if some1 pulls out he'd be very keen to put his car in... He is going to come tonight.

For those who don't know, its a very shmick black S1 R33 with a GTR style kit, pushing out around 250rwkw... definitely salon material methinks :(

Guest INASNT

Was talking to a few of the fang artist guys and out of the 15-20 cars, including mine, going to be on their stand there is gonna be a combined 5000kw@wheels from the cars on the stand :(

Was talking to a few of the fang artist guys and out of the 15-20 cars, including mine, going to be on their stand there is gonna be a combined 5000kw@wheels from the cars on the stand :rofl:

still working on that penis enlargement ey? :(

Guest INASNT
5000kw... thats shit.... we need that in ONE car

/me brings out the Jet engine

There will be 1500kw@wheels just from 3 cars. Leewah/Nige/Ben all atleast 500 each. I will be the baby of the group with only 300

will be there on time tonight cause i have a new roster which means i finish at 5pm... SHAWEETAH!

btw no one gave me any footage at the last meet so i aint going to be able to make that DVD in time....