SAU Community

Tein Suspension With Edfc

Sidius

EDFC is very nice, and tiens arent too stiff for a road car. are you getting BCs? they will be fairly similar.

most coilovers will be similar as they are fixed spring rate

EDFC is very nice, and tiens arent too stiff for a road car. are you getting BCs? they will be fairly similar.

most coilovers will be similar as they are fixed spring rate

ye im guna get bcs from what you guys have said abouth them

with the teins ye they are awsome yet my last two cars

the s15 syliva spec r and the mighty mouse starlet i had had super flex teins with edfc and fro road use they were okay but best on track

with the stagea i still have to put my kids in it so ye need to be a bit softer so bc gold it is from price compared to feel from what you guys say

the stag is ther to be boosted on the way to pic up the 2 seater beast after family trips or droping them off

Edited by Sidius

6/7 from memory. heavier than stock, but softer than S-tune which isnt all that hard!

hmm fair enough i was just basing from what i had sper flex yet that is probly why i had the super flex

the ones you talking about are the super wagon type ?

so you guys prefer the Teins to the BC? as I’ve never had BC Gold I just based my decision of the general consensus on here

The whole point with easily adjustable dampers is that you can have them soft when carting the family and harden them up for the track (or a quick drive) at the turn of a knob. I am happy for people who can buy everything new but I am not averse to a spot of rustkiller and paint if I can save hundreds of dollars that way.

The whole point with easily adjustable dampers is that you can have them soft when carting the family and harden them up for the track (or a quick drive) at the turn of a knob. I am happy for people who can buy everything new but I am not averse to a spot of rustkiller and paint if I can save hundreds of dollars that way.

if its surface rust just caused from road crap pitting no worries , not an issue just need to check if its actual rust eating the welds or cracks thats when no buy

Totally illegal over here unfortunately. (So are most of the other mods I do though)