SAU Community

R32 Tommy Kaira Gtr

Just wondering if anyone has any information on the R32 GTR Tommy Kaira.

I just purchased one through an auction in Japan and from the details I have it is genuine. I would just like a little more info

if anyone has knowledge of them. Originally wanted a GTR (standard) but when I saw this I jumped on it.

Thanks in advance.

Pics or GTFO.

I haz a tommeh kaihra fwont bar on meh 32 geetehare.

Theres a 32GTR tommy kaira spoiler on eBay but I just bought an original for mine.. damnit!

Edited by 10 4

I have a few pics. I will try and add them but only new on here so see how we go. From what I can see from the info I have the only thing it doesn't have is the Recaro seats and the Tommy wheels.

Just want any info on them. What mods they came out with, how many made etc.

post-84621-0-60111400-1304461371_thumb.jpg

post-84621-0-08191400-1304461663_thumb.jpg

post-84621-0-16450700-1304461692_thumb.jpg

post-84621-0-97642200-1304461713_thumb.jpg

Edited by TKR32GTR

I have a few pics. I will try and add them but only new on here so see how we go. From what I can see from the info I have the only thing it doesn't have is the Recaro seats and the Tommy wheels.

Just want any info on them. What mods they came out with, how many made etc.

Judging from the photos, it looks pretty legit to me.

A list of General Mods from the Tommy Kaira Factory should consist of

Factory options:

Pearl Paint - Greyish Blue Pearl (Your car is Silver)

Tommy Kaira - Gauge clusters

Tommy Kaira - 300km/h speedo

Tommy Kaira - Recaro Seats

Tommy Kaira - Interior mats

Tommy Kaira - Gear knob

Tommy Kaira - Steering Wheel

Tommy Kaira - 17' Polished Alloy Wheels on Yokohama Neova tires

Tommy Kaira - Rear spoiler with adjustable lip

Tommy Kaira - Front Bumper

Tommy Kaira - Grille and Grille spats

Tommy Kaira - Strut Brace

Tommy Kaira - Panel Filter

Tommy Kaira - Valve Cover

Tommy Kaira - Steel Turbine Upgrade

Tommy Kaira - ECU

Tommy Kaira - Magnetic Intercooler Coils

Tommy Kaira - Quick Shift Kit

Kakimoto 3' Nur Spec Exhaust (serial number and coded made for Tommy Kaira customers)

- http://www.lancerreg...ad.php?t=313766

^^ Similar to your R32 GTR which is for sale in the UK and is where the info I got, is from.

Yeah the car is silver but I have found some info from kaira that would suggest that the model came out not only in the blue grey pearl but silver also. It has everything mentioned, still has the floor mats, exhaust etc but as mentioned doesnt have the

wheels or Recaro seats. I guess the only way to really know is contact Tommy Kaira themselves. Not overly concerned as I payed what I wanted to pay on a standard GTR anyway.

post-84621-0-21845800-1304475447_thumb.jpg

Good luck trying to get in contact with Tommy Kaira. Ive been trying for the last 6 months with no answer. I own a R33 GTR

post-52024-0-48164100-1304503211_thumb.jpg

Id like to know the difference between a R spec and an RL spec.

If your in Adelaide would make for a good photo shoot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...