SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

yea think my fronts are 17x8 too. Ah so it'll be no issues if I get a smaller size then?

I'll call them up tomorrow I spose, but just for now, how much do you reckon I'd be paying for each? If you know that is

thanks again!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry one more question actually.

would you recommend getting more ku36's? Its purely a daily driver and I know they're not necessary but I kinda liked them lol. Any other tyre recommendations perhaps?

ive got a pair of Nitto NT555 i think they are ready for the drags 275/?/17 with rims if anyone is keen. fit under the guards of 32-34 and S14. can supply pics or come have a look and suggest a price. need to get rid of them

Have asked a few thing's on here and never get an answer but I'm getting desperate.

Has anyone on here ever asked their work for a transfer within a company that own's the company you work for?

Like, you work for Business A but Business B offered you a job but both businesses are owned by one big company. (hope that makes sense)

Having trouble as my work doesn't want me to go so giving me the run around trying to get a transfer out! Need help

sorry one more question actually.

would you recommend getting more ku36's? Its purely a daily driver and I know they're not necessary but I kinda liked them lol. Any other tyre recommendations perhaps?

KU36's are cheap so if you like them I would suggest you should stick with them lol. I personally love the RE001's, but they are a touch on the expensive side.

Have asked a few thing's on here and never get an answer but I'm getting desperate.

Has anyone on here ever asked their work for a transfer within a company that own's the company you work for?

Like, you work for Business A but Business B offered you a job but both businesses are owned by one big company. (hope that makes sense)

Having trouble as my work doesn't want me to go so giving me the run around trying to get a transfer out! Need help

That should not be a problem, especially if they are sister company's. If anything i would think the transition would be a lot smoother by doing that rather then trying to transition to a completely different company.

So anyone know of any cheap car parks in town in the area between sort of light and Victoria square that would accommodate a "lowered" car? Just started working on a site on franklin st and ill be here for a couple months.

I'm not far away from some bent chassis rails already haha

That should not be a problem, especially if they are sister company's. If anything i would think the transition would be a lot smoother by doing that rather then trying to transition to a completely different company.

Mm its always a tough one, even though they are owned by the same company, they still run as two. Its not like going from reception to accounts, you are essentially leaving their workplace to go work elsewhere.

It's becoming a problem :(

My work now won't release me to the other company because they don't want to lose me but if I don't go, I miss out on a huge career oportunity and a lot more money!

Can't contact HR because they are the main problem :s

Going into the office to start swinging today or tomorrow and see what happens.

It's becoming a problem :(

My work now won't release me to the other company because they don't want to lose me but if I don't go, I miss out on a huge career oportunity and a lot more money!

Can't contact HR because they are the main problem :s

Going into the office to start swinging today or tomorrow and see what happens.

Ouch that is not good to hear. Normally with these sort of problems you just head to HR but if they are the ones creating these problems then goodluck lol