SAU Community

The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

I was referring to pepsinators pics of cars after your comments - Scarlett naked is far more important thatn pics of cars ... :wub:

Edit: okay, I'm confused - got an email saying heslo said the pics were legit ... Was responding to that ... But doesnt seem to be here ...

heslo has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "The Wasteland 2011 Edition".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They are her Jenna

http://www.reddit.com/r/ScarlettJohansson/ 5th link, totally NWS etc.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was referring to pepsinators pics of cars after your comments - Scarlett naked is far more important thatn pics of cars ... :wub:

Edit: okay, I'm confused - got an email saying heslo said the pics were legit ... Was responding to that ... But doesnt seem to be here ...

heslo has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "The Wasteland 2011 Edition".

They are her Jenna

I realised what you meant and deleted the comment lol

okey dokey two things,

anyone had any experience with drop-in Deatschwerks injectors? Are they any good? From my understanding they are just hiflowed rb25 injectors?

And secondly, can anyone recommend somewhere local for a turbo hi-flow or should i just go with the hypergear or gcg service interstate?

cheers

okey dokey two things,

anyone had any experience with drop-in Deatschwerks injectors? Are they any good? From my understanding they are just hiflowed rb25 injectors?

And secondly, can anyone recommend somewhere local for a turbo hi-flow or should i just go with the hypergear or gcg service interstate?

cheers

Martin Donnon & I both used them in our EVO X's....loved them

okey dokey two things,

cheers

I have a hypergear hi flow turbo for sale. Let me know if you are interested mate :D

Bill Keen at ATS Adelaide Turbo Services for a turbo build. A champion bloke.

Well Im into another day past the pain killer long-term use. Been a bit sketchy and too uncomfortable to sleep at night, but getting there.

thanks guys; its really hard actually. so anxious, very uncomfortable, random periods of time I feel so sketchy pretty much just got to get thru an hr at a time

Hopefully I'll feel ok in a week or so time. V.worried about things going on in my life currently but 1st step to making some sort of future for myself is here & now, to get through this difficult withdrawal stage. Its such a mindf*ch that through no fault of my own Ive been a narcotic addict for many years. Constant pain is debilitating but so are the drugs the experts put you on. Mentally its been ruining me but now my focus is on getting better in my mind & soul.

Just a heads up to everyone. Between Blackwood & Clarendon I saw a bright Red tent with cops in and around it so not sure if it's to do with the Targa Rally or if it's something else. The cop on the bike didn't follow me so yeah.