SAU Community

Custom Imports Tv Vs Sau Vic Tv Cruise

htial

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to say, massive thank you to Laith for organizing the cruise and to everyone that was able to attend!! biggrin.gif excellent turn out of cars - love the amount of GTR's there! It was such a pity we couldn't make it to the end of the cruise, bloody Tiger Airways ruining things cancelling on us and causing us to have to re-book to an earlier flight cutting the cruise short for us sad.gif

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou xxwub.gif

and to the guys wanting to ask me out..... ill be your GF in spirit thumbsup.gif

On the way home the GF wanted to go to DFO and I saw one of those helicopters with the HD camera in it... ...but I saw a really BIG one that should be good for Nats... :whistling:

Just like to say, massive thank you to Laith for organizing the cruise and to everyone that was able to attend!! biggrin.gif excellent turn out of cars - love the amount of GTR's there! It was such a pity we couldn't make it to the end of the cruise, bloody Tiger Airways ruining things cancelling on us and causing us to have to re-book to an earlier flight cutting the cruise short for us sad.gif

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou xxwub.gif

and to the guys wanting to ask me out..... ill be your GF in spirit thumbsup.gif

lol whats with girls saying "bla bla bla bla in spirit bla bla bla" noticed it alot lately. and lol at the helicopter not being able to fly

[quote name=ClutchBurndout-:(' timestamp='1309678741' post='5894606]

everything gets better when you leave

lol stfu.

me: so did you come alone?

you: i came with 7 or so guys

me:..........

lol whats with girls saying "bla bla bla bla in spirit bla bla bla" noticed it alot lately.

It means.... keep dreaming. :laugh:

+1 thanks for organizing the cruise Laith, was cool meeting a few of you SAU VIC guys - will see ya's again at the SAU Nationals later this year :thumbsup: