SAU Community

Diy Universal Lip

Has anyone done this with an aftermarket kit? I need to go get some 3M today, but I was trial fitting it last night and my Top Secret front bar does not have much lip underneath to attach to. Bit difficult because I don't want to screw into the side of the bumper, but there isn't much surface area for the double sided tape. Suggestions? I might have to fiberglass something up, just thought I'd see if anyone has any other ideas.

I'm just about to place an order for the 2nd group buy, did you want me to get you another? :P

Hey Charles, looks like i've missed round 2.

and amazon won't ship to my address... so if you end up getting more PM me to let me know and i'll send you some money to grab me some :D

also, where did you get that front bar extension?

I'm just about to place an order for the 2nd group buy, did you want me to get you another? :P

Hey Charles, looks like i've missed round 2, and amazon won't ship to my address... so if you end up getting more PM me to let me know and i'll send you some money to grab me some.

Also, where did you get that front bar

Hey Charles, looks like i've missed round 2, and amazon won't ship to my address... so if you end up getting more PM me to let me know and i'll send you some money to grab me some.

Also, where did you get that front bar

PM Sent :)

Got a bit of a mix feeling from the lip the other day...

Pic 1 - It's awesome how it just bends back a little if I park too close, if it was a fibreglass lip, it woulda snapped lol

Pic 2 - Not so awesome, coming out of a car park, it was WAY too steep for my lowered car, it teared the lip :( BUT it kinda protected my actual fibreglass lip from being grated, so that's kinda good.. Just gotta re lip it..

photo1xq.jpg

photo2pm.jpg

Was waiting for something like that to happen ^

Another thing I thought of... I wonder what these things look like while you're traveling along at 80km/h+?? I keep wondering if here I am thinking my car look so awesome with my amazing lip, while people in other cars are driving past thinking "what the hell does that guy have caught on his front bumper, it's flapping around like crazy."

Another thing I thought of... I wonder what these things look like while you're traveling along at 80km/h+?? I keep wondering if here I am thinking my car look so awesome with my amazing lip, while people in other cars are driving past thinking "what the hell does that guy have caught on his front bumper, it's flapping around like crazy."

you should do it and post a pic i wanna know what it will look like on your car lol

you should do it and post a pic i wanna know what it will look like on your car lol

Oh I've already done it man, it looks sick :D I'll post a pic when I get home later.

• 4 weeks later...