SAU Community

Diy Universal Lip

Looking forward to seeing how this looks on my silver 34 with same front lip as Charles'. Thanks for organising it all bro!

Edited by sonnyQ

I can't afford to keep it :(

I have to settle for a bolt-on bonnet lip.. I think its the one that you have :P

Can you please send me some pics of it? :D So I can decide whether or not I'll get mine paint it :D

So if anyone wants a OEM GTR bonnet & East Bear bonnet lip, click on my signature!

Haven't had a problem at all. And FYI, I used doubled sided type to stick my weathershields onto my car and it's been almost 6 months, it's still on the car.. So the wind hasn't pulled that off :P

Haven't had a problem at all. And FYI, I used doubled sided type to stick my weathershields onto my car and it's been almost 6 months, it's still on the car.. So the wind hasn't pulled that off :P

people don't give double sided enough credit. when properly bonded it rocks socks

double sided tape is holding the rear lip on my bumper no problems & there are sections that hang below the bumper so wind would be hitting the back of it at speed, water doesn't get to it & regular bumps like potholes/speed humps & highway driving hasn't affected it one bit

it's all in the fitting :thumbsup:

people don't give double sided enough credit. when properly bonded it rocks socks

double sided tape is holding the rear lip on my bumper no problems & there are sections that hang below the bumper so wind would be hitting the back of it at speed, water doesn't get to it & regular bumps like potholes/speed humps & highway driving hasn't affected it one bit

it's all in the fitting :thumbsup:

+1 :)

Defs going to clark rubber tomorrow. Mate, you're a genious!!!

I've went to Clark Rubber before and they didn't have anything similar. They do have a U shape rubber but it's a lot shorter..

3M double sided tape.. shows a little bit but wasn't fussed as my car is white... Will take a pic tomorrow and post it up (R33).. Used the same stuff charles used. Sinno, I got mine posted to Sydney 2020, took 6 days or something altogether.. What did Amazon say on the site that wouldn't let you post to your address?

post-74434-0-37972400-1309226070_thumb.jpg

post-74434-0-02763000-1309226059_thumb.jpg

Not the greatest lighting for pics but its raining here so too bad! laugh.gif

Happy with how it looks but it tucks itself in kind of on the sides.. need to try fix it another day when i can be bothered.

Great job mate,

Looks trick on the yellow! very big fan! my mate didn;t believe me when i said it was garage door trim.

33 looks awesome too! good job man.

What did you use for the double sided tape? i need to put some window visors on and want something to keep it on with that does the job well.

Cheers

JD

Great job mate,

Looks trick on the yellow! very big fan! my mate didn;t believe me when i said it was garage door trim.

33 looks awesome too! good job man.

What did you use for the double sided tape? i need to put some window visors on and want something to keep it on with that does the job well.

Cheers

JD

Haha cheers :)

I used 3M double sided tape, the red stuff. It will definitely get the job done :)