SAU Community

Diy Universal Lip

Charles, you have inspired me, i think i might give this a go lol,

Nice job on yours too Pauly

Haha nice :P

But all in all, this $25 garage door seal does give a total new look to the car, it just makes it look a lot more tougher, although the lip itself is pretty thin, but it does make a massive difference. Will probably get better pics sometime next week :)

it does look really nice though but I don't think I could pull that off on the Do Luck kit thats going on the R32 in the next few weeks. I guess I will wait and see with the do luck kit and see if there is any way it can work with it.

it does look really nice though but I don't think I could pull that off on the Do Luck kit thats going on the R32 in the next few weeks. I guess I will wait and see with the do luck kit and see if there is any way it can work with it.

Where are you getting that from? I can't find any except on carmate, but theirs looks funny.

Mine was sent up to brisbane from a place in Sydney but it took forever due to issues beyond the control of the place I ordered it from. I would look into DMD as I have heard good things about their kits and they will post as well. This was for a R32 not a R34 (which I am guessing you drive judging by your info on the left). If I remember correctly the old DMD R34 ran a Do Luck kit.

Mine was sent up to brisbane from a place in Sydney but it took forever due to issues beyond the control of the place I ordered it from. I would look into DMD as I have heard good things about their kits and they will post as well. This was for a R32 not a R34 (which I am guessing you drive judging by your info on the left). If I remember correctly the old DMD R34 ran a Do Luck kit.

Oh yeh, it's not for my car lol. It's for a mates car, he has a 32. We have been looking for awhile but most places are ridiculously expensive and carmate have a different one which looks strange.

Thanks mate :)

how long did this take to arrive by the way? I'm not really keen to pay $50 to get express postage, but I am trying to get my car ready for a magazine shoot on the 26th, if it's going to take 16 days to get here then I'll have to pay the express.

getting some this week, thankyou Charles, been looking for something like this.

Isn't your car low enough with that Z-tune lip? :P

this has to be one of-if not the best- cosmetic backyard mod ive ever seen! well done charles

Haha cheeers

I wonder if this would work on my car.. :unsure:

It does say "universal".... :P

FYI folks, bunnings does not sell this product or anything like it

Haha yeah, I tried bunnings too xD

No, but Clark Rubber does :thumbsup:

I had a browse in their catalogue, didn't see anything close to what I want. They must have more at the stores?

Any chance they are called Baileys Channel? lol

this has to be one of-if not the best- cosmetic backyard mod ive ever seen! well done charles

It's like the garden type edging for the 31 front lip , Charles has modernized it for a 34 :) and has done a great job in doin so. Expect to see more of this on the road :thumbsup:

Thats genious man! Looks great

Pity my cars a dark blue, it won't really show up if I did this but I may give it a go .. it is only 25 bucks!

Thats genious man! Looks great

Pity my cars a dark blue, it won't really show up if I did this but I may give it a go .. it is only 25 bucks!

Because of the colour of the seal, it isn't very noticable on the car, but it does give it a whole new different look :)