SAU Community

Diy Universal Lip

Just curious, was looking at the similar stuff on eBay and some people were saying that they rubber was very soft and flexible causing it to bend in the wind when driving, how does this stuff hold up?

Keen to give it a go though.

Just curious, was looking at the similar stuff on eBay and some people were saying that they rubber was very soft and flexible causing it to bend in the wind when driving, how does this stuff hold up?

Keen to give it a go though.

There's 2 types you can get assuming you're getting the Frost King brand. They come in a hard or soft type rubber.

I'd organise a group buy for it, but for some reason Amazon doesn't want to ship to my address in Syndey :(

@blags - LOL

@SiNNO - Yes, there ARE two types that you can get, but the pic they have on Amazon says hard, but the seal I got is the soft one....

But to honest, I can't tell how it holds up while driving, as I cannot see the front of my car lol, but after all this time, the lip seems fine, haven't gone anywhere, so...

I guess if there's enough interest and you guys are willing to pay $25 delivered, I'd help do a group buy :)

You inspired me Charles thumbsup.gif

This is some stuff from ebay. 3M tap and sikaflex would not stick to it. So its held on with screws with a thin layer of foam in between the bar and lip so air doesnt get in between and rip it off.

Couple of weeks and we will she how it does at 230kmh down the main straight at PI.

yv6u6i733cuj.jpg

bi7543vqcr2.jpg