SAU Community

Anyone In my area?

Nutsack

Hi Dan. Theres not many people on this forum from the north west area. Mostly launceston and Hobart. Im know there are just as many cars up here, but nobody gets on here. What colour is your GTS-t? Ive only seen one here in Devonport thats grey with big crome 18's.

• 8 months later...

Got some freinds down Tassie ATM on Hols and there having a hard time spotting lines. Received an SMS sayin in the last week only one spotted.

She owns a lime green 33 (ford colour).

And judging by this thread Sklyines are still fairly rare in Tassie.

Will have to make the trip down later in the year as haven't been to Tas ever.

R33 Skyline's seem to be the go around Devonport at the moment. Every time I turn around there's a new one cruzin around, but there are a lot of mainland cars here at the moment as well. Saw my first Stagea in D,port on friday. Was that you Burkey22. If so your a lucky man!!! Awesome lookin thing

Got some freinds down Tassie ATM on Hols and there having a hard time spotting lines. Received an SMS sayin in the last week only one spotted.

She owns a lime green 33 (ford colour).

And judging by this thread Sklyines are still fairly rare in Tassie.

Will have to make the trip down later in the year as haven't been to Tas ever.

Where abouts in Tassie are they? There's 1/2 a dozen or more here in Burnie. Like RBcrazy said, every time you turn around there seems to be another one around! If they get to Burnie they should call in! Lime green sounds like an intersting color, would look good I rekon!