SAU Community

Need Someone To Install My Boost Gauge

FedS14

Yes. And they are shit.

and the only legal ones.

And there what power most ebc's these days.

Edited by W0rp3D

Lol better remove my boost gauge before the cops find out :rolleyes:

who honestly gives a flying f**k whether or not they are "illegal".. I find it hard to believe they are in the first place

any fluids from the engine entering the cabin is illegal, you blow a turbo where does all the shit go?

You also missed the point, kris said electronic gauges are shit but most big name ebc's use them to control boost so how bad can they be?

any fluids from the engine entering the cabin is illegal, you blow a turbo where does all the shit go?

You also missed the point, kris said electronic gauges are shit but most big name ebc's use them to control boost so how bad can they be?

They do but that's because people want the fancy features that they come with (overboost warn, peak hold). Saw a comparison of 2 apex gauges on 1 car. 1 mech and 1 elec. The elec seemed to have a lag to the reading. Not massive difference but just for comparisons sake.

I cannot see how fluid could get from a lunched turbo through the pipe work, I/C, more pipes then a plenum and up a vac tube to squirt me in the eye, if the hose doesnt come of at 20lb Im sure it wont come of if the turbs has dropped its showbags.