SAU Community

Clenbuterol

w34ponGT

hey guys, thought id start an interesting topic, done a bit of research on clenbuterol and the call it the "Celebrity Drug"

blocking fat depositories in your body and speeding up your heart rate.

has anyone on here done it? experiences,

id love to do it, but dont think i could. bit of risk on your heart

opinions/thoughts

I used clen a bit back in the early 1990's.. I mainly used it for cutting weight for boxing. It would make me super lean when I used it. I had good results from it after figuring out the correct dose for me (lots of stuffing around taking my body temp etc). I remember sweating like a pig in summer time! It stops working effectively after 4 weeks - you need to cycle it. 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. Different people get different effects from it - i would get better cardio results (really good for boxing) and strenght gains, but other guys it would do the opposite for their cardio! Back in those days it costed next to nothing! about $20 for a few cycles! I was recently talking to a girl at work who's boyfriend is a bodybuilder and she was telling me they both use it.. she said it cost heaps of money now! like $400 for the same container I use to get.. inflation lol

yeh cycles are around the 300-350 mark now. and body temp rises dramatically, get the shakes, sweating, etc but the results are awesome!! lol id love to but dont know if i would risk it..

do you have before /after photos troy?

Clenbuterol would definitely do the job but the problem is that your body gets use to it too easily. Your beta-2 receptors become too saturated since it's a powerful agonist that was once used for asthma but then quickly banned in Australia. I have tried it and my tolerance is far too great to be of any use; 200mcg wasn't enough but didn't want to exceed that per day. Tried many forms such as tablet, gel and liquid with all requring a dose beyond normal means (no I didn't feel any side effects except excessive sweating).

To sum it up, I got results better than diet and cardio alone however, for the price you pay the results are not that extensive to say it's worth it especially when paying 300-400 which is 100% correct.

The only good thing about it is that you will notice strength gains as it is a smooth muscle relaxer on parts of your body involving beta-2 adrenergic responses.

When they say if it can make you big is only in horses mainly since the dose a horse receives is so potent that will it likely kill a human through myocardial infarction.

I know when we spoke last about it Anth, I never tried it but now you have some decent anecdotal evidence :)

do you have before /after photos troy?

don't have before and after pics from way back in those days.. here's a pic from the late 1990's - pretty sure I would've used clen around that time. Note that I was never a body builder - I was a boxer. I never lifted weights, however I did do a lot of plyometrics training etc I always trained for explosive power (fast twitch). Using clen for me was never about my appearance - i used it for performance gains and to make weight for bouts. Interestingly it wasn't banned when i first started using it and even when it did become a banned substance - nobody ever tested us anyways. Please don't think I'm out trying to promote this stuff - I'm only sharing my experience as you first asked. Fortuantly for me - I never had any issues with it, but there are people out there with underlaying medical conditions that should stay right away from this stuff.

post-79200-0-11778500-1310510741_thumb.jpg

its good to stack with t3, but a clen/t3 stack with no annabolics like tren will result in ammounts of mucle loss if you dont keep the protin high. dosent do to much for me tbh, Diet is the most importnat thing next to training corectly.

Nothing beats real steroids if you choose that path, everyone is diffrent and wants diffrent results.

absolutely agree - diet is everything. The old saying "you eat it - you wear it" always eat clean.

I never went down the roid path - had to keep my weight down to be at my natural fighting weight and adding stacks of muscle isn't really that smart for boxing. The guys that I did see using roids all the time looked hard and strong! but most of them couldn't run around the block if their lives depended on it - very unfit cardio wise. But yeah - fark they could lift heavy weights lol. Most of them now are off the roids and look like normal people again - none of those gains were ever kept. Newton's law - what goes up must come down.

its good to stack with t3, but a clen/t3 stack with no annabolics like tren will result in ammounts of mucle loss if you dont keep the protin high. dosent do to much for me tbh, Diet is the most importnat thing next to training corectly.

Nothing beats real steroids if you choose that path, everyone is diffrent and wants diffrent results.

very true and interesting facts from you guys, sounds good, just an interesting topic to discuss as im curious to try it before summer.

troy, you were looking good nice work

and yes you are what you eat, and the weekend binge drinking doesnt help :(

At least with clen it's not anabolic hence not classed as a steroid, doesn't affect your endocrine system and you don't need to be on a post-cycle hormonal therapy (it's why people lose their size so fast!)

Just remember, everyone has different tolerances pertaining to drug concentration. You have to know what your limit is :)

a lot of things are illegal - that doesn't mean a person can't get it. No different from buying any other type of illegal drug out there - you need to move in those kind of circles to be able to obtain such stuff.

Its illegal in aus isnt it ? So cant get it.

Illegal - case closed.

yes you can get it, just like every illegal drug if you look in the right places.

It was created originally for horse racing, with fat stripping, would basically assist in rapid weight loss prior to the races..... and surprise surprise became banned.

I have seen enough of this, i have seen best friends and house mates shake away due to the amount they have taken. Whilst in some cases it may not be as bad detrimentally to your health over long periods there still are side effects.

I know we joke around saying everything good is illegal, but for steriod and this, i agree.

Funniest thing is watching the Ronnie Coleman Olympia training video in his skin tight cop uniform in the police morning briefing session spread out over two chairs and tables whilst fanning himself. Probably was hitting the stuff and looks even more funny as the police around him sit comfortably.

Why cheat? Why not train hard, eat healthy and do your body a favour.

Everyone has their own opinion; all drugs have side effects and yes if you know someone that can get it then it's the most common way.

If you decide to go down the path of steroids be prepared for lots of hard work, dedication/time and not to mention lots of $$$ for constantly maintaining your size through cycles.

What case? No one was disputing the legalities of it..

Apologies, just when i think of the things that are illegal i cant help but think of "cheating"

Perhaps wrong terminolgoy used on my behalf but hope that i made an impression to think twice before using the stuff.

Problem is it's becoming a lot more of a commonly used chemical than what people would think here in WA.

Dont know about you eastern states guys though, but recently heading to Filex (National fitness conference) it seemed that illegal substances were still in abundance. Maybe we will have to follow in the footsteps of california and eventually legalise this stuff for "medical purposes such as cataracts" :-)

I don't understand the concept of working hard to get fit, strong and healthy and then putting harmful chemicals into your body for the sake of vanity

sure if your an elite level athlete trying to make weight or whatever... but even then I'm not sure I completely understand

MMA is having issues at the moment with lots of guys on HRT because of low testosterone... probably due to years of extreme weight cutting, so they can fight in weight divisions where they have a size advantage

this shit will catch up with you sooner or later... people tell themselves it must be okay because its made by a pharmaceutical company and not in someones basement... but unless your sticking to the correct dosages and getting medical advice/monitoring then you really have no idea what its doing to you

just like 'diet' pills in the states... amphetamines, pure and simple... if you have to become a junky to lose weight because you can't stop shoving food in your mouth you have problems worse than being overweight

/rant

Clen is pretty abundant and cheap these days.

Those interested, should also read up on Albuterol or Salbuterol....

Edited by IOWNU