SAU Community

Clenbuterol

w34ponGT

Yeah, am noticing the "asthma puffer craze" coming through, its weird how some people work. One customer before their PT session whacked in some sprays, PT asked have you got asthma? client responds with "no, i cant do anything really energetic without having it"

Made me look up addictions to the stuff, but found out it was more the light headed feeling the client liked prior to training......

Strange.

• Like 1

Got friends addicted to nasal sprays and eye drops...they can't function without them. Like any drug used over extensive periods, your body adapts to it eventually and heavier doses are needed in conjunction with the deterioration of the body's natural system for that particular function. Vicious cycle.

What chemical would they be addicted to in the nasal and eye drops?

Have you guys seen that show on TV that is on now about strange addictions?

Amazed how many people are addicted to drinking dishwashing fluid and clothes powder, oh and not to mention Chalk!! The lady even goes opn about what flavour chalk tastes the best!! *white obviously!*

I hate when people say CLEM instead of CLEN.

Or worse, GLEN.

Clen + t3= win apparently. Who has stuffed around with both at the same time?

I hate when people say CLEM instead of CLEN.

Or worse, GLEN.

Clen + t3= win apparently. Who has stuffed around with both at the same time?

Hahaha..Guy I know is always trying to sell me Clembuterol... Don't have the heart to correct him

Clen and t3(cytomel) together will hypercharge your metabolism and fat loss but consider compromises in muscle gains, hence experiencing muscle loss. I wouldn't bother with t3 as it may alter your natural production of t3/t4 and potentially lead to hypothyroidism. If it has worked wonders for some people, then I could be wrong.

Clen and t3(cytomel) together will hypercharge your metabolism and fat loss but consider compromises in muscle gains, hence experiencing muscle loss. I wouldn't bother with t3 as it may alter your natural production of t3/t4 and potentially lead to hypothyroidism. If it has worked wonders for some people, then I could be wrong.

We had a patient that was taking thyroxine, but the prescriber had given her the wrong dose and dosing schedule, it was picked up when she came back to get her following 3 months supply and she had dropped 19Kg (was almost back to ideal body weight) that stuff shreds fat by turbo-charging your metabolisim. All this from being on 200mcg instead of 100mcg. As mentioned though there is a massive price to pay by supplimenting you natural balance of T3/T4 for that long. I've seen low doses ie 50mcg used for month on/off cycles with no apparent harm, probably as relative as getting testicle cancer from steroids...some poor bastard is going to be unlucky, while a good majority are fine.

What chemical would they be addicted to in the nasal and eye drops?

Have you guys seen that show on TV that is on now about strange addictions?

Amazed how many people are addicted to drinking dishwashing fluid and clothes powder, oh and not to mention Chalk!! The lady even goes opn about what flavour chalk tastes the best!! *white obviously!*

Was going to say, it's more the fact they take the place of a natural bodily function, which will cause it to cease/adapt after extended use of the medicine...but as per Terry's post, there are obviously chemicals in them responsible for it. Like most topical medicines, there are recommended time frames of use, e.g. 6-8 weeks. Use it all your life and you'll be on it all your life...

It's scary what people develop an addiction and proceeding immunity to. The addiction to swallowing detergents is probably an onset of OCD compulsions, cleanliness gone way too far. More common is people brushing their teeth multiple times per day or using unnecessary amounts of toothpaste.

The chemical in Nose Spray isn't addictive, it's actually damaging phsyically to the nasal gizzards.

So if you use it too often/too long, damage gets done and you lose things like sense of smell, and you'll find even after stopping use for 6 months your nose is more blocked than normal etc.

Bit different to a dependancy/addiction when its actually damaging.

Eye drops though i can agree with, the body will stop naturally producing its over fluid if you use it for extended periods. It's similar to shaving. Shave every day, your beard etc grows faster. I found shaving every 3rd-4th day, it grew much slower as a result.

Sh*t, any chance you took her blood pressure throughout this time? Would love to see if she was stage 1 or 2 hypertension?

She avoided any follow up appointments with her GP as she liked what was happening with regards to weight loss. The only reason she popped up again was to get more medication. Denied! Go straight to your GP do not pass go.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard this is a massive myth? Any substance to it?

I know a guy at the moment, EATS LIKE A HORSE and is still cutting up due to turbocharging his metabolism.

In addition to the T3/Clen, he is running Tren/Prop (he competes).

Yeah, am noticing the "asthma puffer craze" coming through, its weird how some people work. One customer before their PT session whacked in some sprays, PT asked have you got asthma? client responds with "no, i cant do anything really energetic without having it"

Made me look up addictions to the stuff, but found out it was more the light headed feeling the client liked prior to training......

Strange.

Wtf that person has issues... dude wish I was taking it for giggles I hate that feeling but I hate the asthmatic synosis from not breathing more. Stupid chronic asthma!

Couldnt agree with you more, I have 3 puffs myself if i have on onset of asthma (maybe once every 3 - 6 months) and i get a yucky light headed feeling.

as mentioned there are some crazy addictions.... chalk, eye drops etc.

• 2 years later...