SAU Community

Sau:nsw 20Th Of August Social Dinner

MBS206

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I posted on the 21st cruise page, Will be in canberra more than likely for that weekend in anycase, so Directions on where the clubs bank account is? XD

Anyone NOT drinking and feel like exploring canberra after dinner? because my missus and her friends LOVE civic and im sure they will appreciate a free ride home. And I cant think of any better way to pass the time between 9:30-3-4 am than driving around canberra with some other like-minded people =)

As I posted on the 21st cruise page, Will be in canberra more than likely for that weekend in anycase, so Directions on where the clubs bank account is? XD

Anyone NOT drinking and feel like exploring canberra after dinner? because my missus and her friends LOVE civic and im sure they will appreciate a free ride home. And I cant think of any better way to pass the time between 9:30-3-4 am than driving around canberra with some other like-minded people =)

Bank details are in the first post... ;)

Will be good to see you there mate!

I'm down for a twilight cruise

I'm down for a twilight cruise

Sounds good.

Something Ive been wanting to do the last few times, instead ended up going to bed and making them take the taxi home haha.

Can i just suggest you double check if hogs breath there does split bills? from my experiences there they do not, which can mean it becomes very hard to keep up with who needs to pay for what and somebody usually ends up getting ripped off, which is never fun.

i cant make dinner because i have other parties and stuff but id be keen for a cruise a bit later in the night depending on when you guys finish dinner.

Money on the way!

This is tempting, are you keen for a cruise down there Eric? are you planning on staying in Canberra or driving back the same night.

Nick

From my experiences 90% of restaurants in the ACT don't split bills and that includes Hogs Breath. I'm sure we will be able to sort something out.

Yeah, I hear Kat is shouting!

This is tempting, are you keen for a cruise down there Eric? are you planning on staying in Canberra or driving back the same night.

Nick

I'm headed down Friday night to Marulan for the track day, then staying the night in Camberra then another night in Marulan cause I have a Corp event there - two track days in one weekend. WOOT!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kids,

So far I have the below people confirmed as coming.

Confirmed people attending:

Participant Qty

Prue

Andrew Greentree

Andrew Tsatsaronis

Michelle Frawley

Duncan Handley

Matthew Sullivan

Katrina Lawlor x 2

Andrew Trieu

Eric Yamashita

If you have paid, or are intending on coming, you will NEED to contact me directly (Please use the PM function) before Friday COB this week.

Thanks