SAU Community

C34 Sway Bars?

Daleo

Does powdercoating void warranty? I've been enquiring about powdercoating rims and one dude said that it would compromise its structural integrity..

The bars come from Whiteline powdercoated blue/silver, no issues with structural integrity. Stacks of people powdercoat wheels with no issue. The bloke you've been talking to might have his wires crossed with chroming.

The bars come from Whiteline powdercoated blue/silver, no issues with structural integrity. Stacks of people powdercoat wheels with no issue. The bloke you've been talking to might have his wires crossed with chroming.

I think its only to do with the additional baking..

but anyway, enough about that, swaybars.. woOt!

Whiteline sway bars, awesome!

I've just installed BC coilovers and they're great.

These sways bars will help with the wagon's cornering ability even more.

More than interested if the group buy goes ahead.

Cheers,

Kandio

Ok there seems to be enough demand, so I'll formalise it on Monday.

Check my feedback if you're concerned, or feel free to PM for more detail.

Cheers, Dale.

I hey guys sorry to bother but I thought id just through the question out there daleo how much in total for all front back and other bits like a complete kit with out postage? Sorry if its been asked.

I'm pretty keen to but it will depend when I will need the funds by, what state are u located in?

Chris, I'll keep the Group Buy open for several weeks as with previous ones. I'm located in NSW; Lower Blue Mountains.

I hey guys sorry to bother but I thought id just through the question out there daleo how much in total for all front back and other bits like a complete kit with out postage? Sorry if its been asked.

I'll PM you with some options and you can go from there. Or would people just prefer less options; rather than a big list to choose from? I can do a little research to find the optimum sizes and reduce the choice.

Cheers, Dale.