SAU Community

Sau Nationals

Madaz

Ok guys time is marching on and we need to start booking accommodation and planning who is going what time we think we want to leave and other little details, remember this is only 12 weeks away 28th-31st October

i have just got off the phone to the

>>Goulburn Valley Motor Village<<

Address: 8049 Goulburn Valley Highway

Shepparton South

Victoria 3631

Phone: (03) 5823 1561

Email: [email protected]

Extra Information: they can accommodate car trailers also

>>Country Comfort Booking Page<<

481 Wyndham Street

Shepparton VIC 3630

(03) 5821 5822

we will be trying to head out @ 5am in the morning

Going Definately

Madaz

MattR

Hostile + Mel

Dion + (2 or 3?)

Nightcrawler

Sled (nightcrawlers play-thing)LOL

Abe

Normsta

Ruby Roo

RBWARE -(Shane)

Panzer - (maybe?)

Ryan - ISC performance (maybe?)

Matty T??

Matty Sherlock

and VU!!

Jap_star

Victory Spec - Aaran

AM Performance - Andrew

Shane + 1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to be going but with work and not having my car in one piece still it looks like I won't be making it. However this should be an AWESOME event and I would love for all of SA to support it. A lot of the backstage prep work that has been done is amazing and I can't see it being a let down

Keen! I have put in for the time off work already and would be interested in one of the Queensize en-suite cabins(accommodates 2ppl) for myself/mel if we all stay at the Benalla park.

Whats the go with entry also??

I think Martin means entry into the event :)

Entries should be up in 2-3 weeks. Final signoff is taking a little while for insurance/regulations as there have been last min changes etc.

Entry form will be 100% online and take about 5-8mins to complete (I've tested it a few times, works nicely).

The easiest and fairest way will be if you all do it individually IMO.

In more detail...

Each SAU State club has 10 'allocated' spots for the Trackday. So the first 10 SAU:SA members to submit their entry form will 100% be getting a spot :thumbsup:

Anyone submitting after the first '10', will go into the waiting list based on submission date/time (state irrelevant).

So say if QLD only fills 5 out of their 10 spots (after 2 weeks of being open). Those 5 spots will then be allocated to whoever is next on the waiting list. If you were next inline, you'd get an email saying you are in, send payment etc etc.

This was deemed the fairest way by the SAU Clubs who've all contributed to this.

The Show'n'Shine has ooodles of spaces so anyone submitting from SAU:SA will be in.

I believe Vu is looking at doing some video work for the official DVD too :D

Nope :(

Waiting for 3 sponsors still, wont have them sorted till end of next week as they are busy given Superlap committments.

If everyone comes onboard as expected, it'll be under $200. By comparison a normal cost for Winton is $190/80 cars (no trophies).

We are only having 60-65 cars (and big f*k off trophies), so everyone gets maximum track time for probably the same amount of money :merli:

Quite good value indeed, and only possible thanks to sponsors.

Yeah I am in for this (am still negotiating with the wife, but hopefully she will come around) .... and yes, thanks to Ash for putting together such a massive event - Australia will have seen nothing like this!

just bring her and the boys :D there is a motel next door we can put all the WAGS ;):rofl:

when you know feel free to edit the first post putting your name down

I may be along for this. Will be doing a track day at Phillip Island on monday 31st. Would be silly not to swing by for the weekend and enjoy Skyline heaven. ;)

As much as I would love to attend SAU Nats I won't be coming as the bank is low as is my income and just simply can't afford to but if i win the lottery before then (doubt it) I will gladly attend. Well done to Ash and all the other SAU people who have come together and organised this, hope it all goes well.