SAU Community

Where Do You Guys Usually Buy Spacers From?

Nick Zhang

I was going to say anywhere but JustJap.

Pay twice the amount for the same thing as elsewhere, look around there are plenty of places to buy them.

I looked up just jap quickly. the prices on it are about the same on ebay. Where did you find the cheaper one? Cheers

i got mine from just jap also, sometimes cant be sure of the ebay quality, in saying that most of the ebay items are from decent stores just selling on ebay....at least with just jap you can be sure..pay a little more for peace of mind

I don't like/trust spacers, so I bought wheels that fit properly :)

I use them because I race my car in different events all the time and I need to use different wheel/tyre sizes.

Using spacers intelligently (yes, I struggle!) can make your car actually faster around corners :)

I use them because I race my car in different events all the time and I need to use different wheel/tyre sizes.

Using spacers intelligently (yes, I struggle!) can make your car actually faster around corners :)

what else you will use if for racing car?

Stop trolling you guize!

I mean, what parts need to be changed if I want to make a normal car to a racing car?

In all seriousness, taking your car to the track is your first step :)

From street car to track car...

All you need is the driver to get it there. Serious. There are differences from a standard car at a basic track level through to all out race cars like V8 SuperCars which are built only as a race car.