Speedah

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

debadge the hamburger yes

the gtr badge on it's own does look good

Followed a black 35 the other day toward Eastern - rear spoiler removed and only a GT-R badge on the boot - looked good.

You took a car you own to a carwash that uses a sponge to wash your car???? :down:

Save the money and usually time, most of all your car's appearance, take it to a high pressure carwash booth and do it yourself. Better yet, buy yourself a karcher and do it from home. Then just use a clean chamois to dry it off.

You took a car you own to a carwash that uses a sponge to wash your car???? :down:

Save the money and usually time, most of all your car's appearance, take it to a high pressure carwash booth and do it yourself. Better yet, buy yourself a karcher and do it from home. Then just use a clean chamois to dry it off.

as a hobbiest detailer i couldnt fathom having my cars washed by low paid indian students, but then again everyone has diff priorities in life and some have other things to do instead of busting out the karcher etc on a weekend

nor would i simply high pressure the panels and then wipe all the dirt into the super soft nissan clear coat with a shamwow

op if you want someone to look after your car, shoot me a pm, i can recommend you a mobile detailer in your state who will do an at home wash

as a hobbiest detailer i couldnt fathom having my cars washed by low paid indian students, but then again everyone has diff priorities in life and some have other things to do instead of busting out the karcher etc on a weekend

nor would i simply high pressure the panels and then wipe all the dirt into the super soft nissan clear coat with a shamwow

op if you want someone to look after your car, shoot me a pm, i can recommend you a mobile detailer in your state who will do an at home wash

Mario did your families cars???? He's pretty speialised in what he does.

I saw coppers writing up a ticket for a GTST parked in a loading zone outside Coles in Diamond Creek one night. It was after hours and a place where everyone parks, so I thought it was a bit tough.

Then I saw it had a GTR badge on it so I told them to book him twice.

had a R33 GTR back in 2000, sold it cos there was just way too many fake GTR's running around.

thank god that R35 looks vastly different to the V35............... even though there are still some attempts for the V35 owners trying to stain the GTR badge!

i think there are 2 white V35s running around in sunnybank with the badges....................

Edited by weber

had a R33 GTR back in 2000, sold it cos there was just way too many fake GTR's running around.

thank god that R35 looks vastly different to the V35............... even though there are still some attempts for the V35 owners trying to stain the GTR badge!

i think there are 2 white V35s running around in sunnybank with the badges....................

True and yeah it is good to see the R35 GTR looking vastly different to a V35.

Fortunately, to the trained eyes of people who are familiar with GTR's, they can tell if it's a real GTR or not, even with the fake badge on.

I dont mind this

DSC_0482.jpg

I only like to see this 'old school' GTR badge on the KPGC10 but this surprisingly looks good.

You sold your R33 GTR because other cars not as good as the gtr looked similar and had a badge on it????

Anyone who matters can spot a fake from a mile away (unless someone has spent a shit load of $$$ on body work on a car that isn't worth doing it to), and you really gave up the performance and satisfaction of owning an R33 gtr back in 2000 (which then was the equavalent of owning a 2008 JDM R35 in todays terms) because there was others that looked similar???

That is the type of snobby thought process of................... it doesn't make sense, they are all Datsun afterall :P

I miss my Datsun still (oh and it had a gtr front bar, no badge or anything else)

Hi every1, I have been looking for a nice r34 gtr for a while now but have not found anything yet. So I am starting to think about getting a r35 gtr instead.

But are all of the parts etc very expensive? Would just like 2 kno what im getting myself in 2.

Ummm???? Completely different cars and completely different price bracket. Are you sure you know what you are doing???