SAU Community

Autosalon Dyno comp....

Bass Junky

i wanted to put my car in but as i dont know any one hear in vic and so on i must sit this one out i put my car on the dyno at selectmaz today i got 220 rwkw out of her not bad but im pushing for more well hope to meet u all some time if u ever want to come down to melton for a drive come on down

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leewah mate, how much u selling your purple beast for? Was that your supra, if it was nice colour change. Like the orange instead of the blue. HOw long did u take you to get the supra up and going after the crash?

I managed 352rwkw @ 16psi... When I went to turn up the boost, I blew a hose off, then the dyno had a power surge....

But we all know that it was my car that broke it! :)

Nice to meet some of you guys btw!

matt

must be sumfin with wine red skylines, my car blew a hose off one of the turbos last year on the dyno, and they didnt let me back on cos they had to get the 85rwkw "king of autosalon" cars on

wot a joke, seriously, u want king of autosalon, look at nigels or daves car, stunning to look at, even more impressive on the dyno..but no, they go for rice boxes which have no purpose but to look like plastic and make the same power as any stock family sedan

lol... its funny to notice that ALL our cars beat the OSMAN'S $300,000 yellow bathtub, even the ones that were crippled (Ash).

matlowth... so that was you... I thought I recognised your car sumwhere lol impressive run, so what do you have again a 3.0L RB?

I was hanging to see the supercharged R33 run I really wanted to see how it went... but alas no, it amongst others looks like a trophy car...

Anyways, congrats all of youse, esp the fangfarters er foofighters... i mean the fangartists :) (thanks for stealing all our trophies this year guys lol) we still need to all meetup n have a debriefing session (and that means you keep your pants on Horus n Adz)

190kw at all four wheels i believe. he ran it really rich to get flames out the zorst. looked sweet as. the fullboost guys got an awesome pic of the zorst shooting fire

yeah people were saying the yellow wrx convertible got like 115kw on the dyno, very dismal.

it looked like it even had a big ass highmount turbo. hell, mine would be it at 141kw at the wheels and mine is stock as a rock :)

random how the gearstick was between the legs and stuff, credit for doing something different. you either love it or hate it i guess, each to their own opinion, others may have loved it. i reckonb the rajab racing CTIFLY r31 was nuts, have a psycho 10 second car

yeh that WRX was fugly made 104awkw less than a stock WRX, it won like 8 awards dont know how, but the funniest was when it didnt win King of Auto Salon the owner went skitzo and was abusing the Cabin guys.

Shan you still wanna start that Black man cult?

Was great i didnt even have a car but i stole my bros Fangartist shirt and got in the group photo that was put up when we won the award. Was just me, Leewah, nigel, Shaun and Denham.