SAU Community

Autosalon Dyno comp....

Bass Junky

Guest INASNT
yeh that WRX was fugly made 104awkw less than a stock WRX, it won like 8 awards dont know how, but the funniest was when it didnt win King of Auto Salon the owner went skitzo and was abusing the Cabin guys.  

Shan you still wanna start that Black man cult?  

Was great i didnt even have a car but i stole my bros Fangartist shirt and got in the group photo that was put up when we won the award. Was just me, Leewah, nigel, Shaun and Denham.

I loved how the crowd cheered when the wrx didnt win king of autosalon, coz we all thought it would. The Celica desirved it more even tho i dont think it ran on the dyno.

And also i wasent in the Fangartists photo coz i was cleaning the tyre black off my back tyres when my car was on the dyno when the photo was taken.

Carl was the other guy in the photo.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup - sure was! :) I think I've met you before yeah?

Re: the car - yeah it's a 3ltr with all the other bits and pieces.

Jet - Yep - tell me about it... And it was a 3$ hose clamp that caused the problem! :blah:

Cheers,

matt

matlowth... so that was you... I thought I

recognised your car sumwhere lol impressive run, so what do you have again a 3.0L RB?

An excellent weekend had by all.

Congrats on the dyno figures to all who competed.

FYI, it wasn't the dyno's fault it kept dying. After speaking to Sam, Nick and Damien (MAS organiser), it was MECC to blame as there were huge power surges going through the Shed which even the power surge thingys downstairs couldn't stop, hence blowing the dyno and the AutoSalon Hopper thingy's $3500 battery charger.

Must say I had a ball with all you there and I wonder whether we should start organising Sept now..... :)

As for the price tag on my car.... I'm not going to post a price on it at the mo. I have a figure in my head and the first person who offers it or more will get the car. When we go dragging next time (in the next month or so), if I break a 9, the price will be going up substantially so if you know someone who wants by pride and joy, for the right price, they can have it.

who the hell would buy it, from what i heard you couldnt even get 618rwkw :)

Maybe it can, maybe it can't. Power figures don't really mean anything to me. What is important is the timeslip :D

yaeh but but but....ok so you just defused my pisstake in one single post, i say boo to you :)

was a great weekend, the only dyno action i saw was the holden about to go on but the power died so just went back to sau stand

It was good to see real cars putting up awesome numbers at what appeared at first to be a RICE fest. SAU, Fangers and even MCCR get a huge thumbs up for a collection of good looking, street tough weapons. And the CRX posted a great figure as well, but I'll not mention it cos it's too embarassing to me.

Sux I missed Leewahs AWD run and James flames but I was summonsed to spend some time at home.

Maybe it can, maybe it can't. Power figures don't really mean anything to me. What is important is the timeslip
:werd:

Thats one of the best things i have heard in a while!!! :uh-huh:

Congrats 2 u all maybe one day my car will b able to join yas @ MAS!

Guest INASNT
what you forget i made 272kw comon ppl

hahaha good show

That was a good run and the no plumb back ext gate sounded sweet!

I wanted to run my external gate non plumb back also but it was 2 going to be 2 much of a *** around while the car was on the stand to unbolt it