SAU Community

Wheel Alignment, Adel

Adz2332

Hey all,

Can anyone recommened a place to wheel align my Evo 7 with new rims? Of course it needs to be someone who is capable of doing a 4wd car.

I need them to run some camber in the wheels to make them tuck under the gaurds.

NEED someone who will take the time and effort to do this. As ive had it done once and the place was told what i was after. They took one look at it (while i wasnt there) decided it would be to hard and just aligned it. Now the tyres just stick out side the gaurds!

So in short help! Recommned someone who will take the time to do it right.

There happy to take there time and camber it all properly the way u want etc??

Light Wheel Alignment

they take really good care of the car there, i've gone in with the settings i've wanted and they did their best to get them. they couldnt get exactly what i wanted, but i've only got adjustable offset bushes and there is only so much an offset bush will adjust.

the rear end of the car, they got the alignment easy.

they even told me what parts i'll need to get the alignment settings i want, and told me the pro's and cons.

also they picked up i had some worn diff bushes, and they even adjusted my power steering rack because it wasnt sitting right.

definitely take your car there if you're looking for a wheel alignment that will maximise you're handling with your adjustable suspension parts. they know what works and what doesnt. and will be able to tell you at what point you'll just be wearing tyres for no benefit.

My car is serviced at sinergy motorsport, and they always check/re-align my wheels for a very good price. Although any during any wheel/tyre fitting, I will be taking advantage of club discount at blackwood tyrepower (who have a good repuation nonetheless)

I had some suspension repairs and alignment done at Light Wheel Alignment and afterwards it drove like a drunken pig. I took it down to Boostworx and got them to check it over and Shaun got the alignment checked and each wheel was significantly out from where they should be. (The sheet's at home, but they were basically pointing all over the place..). So I'd be hesitant to use them again.

I've since used Greg's Alignment Solutions at Regency Park. I was very happy with his work and he's very knowledgeable, but I got the impression he wasn't a fan of crazily modified suspension. Fortunately mine's stock height...

thanks guys.. will ring around, but Adelaide Radial Tyre would be ideal as there just round the corner road!

There happy to take there time and camber it all properly the way u want etc??

+1

i dont take any of my cars anywhere else