SAU Community

Want A Beta Key To Bf3? - Be Quick

Cozi

Just played some Caspian border 64 player.. shit is crazy! Runs pretty well too, average of 60fps on high.

I'm really bad at flying planes, haha. Pretty fun though.

I can see conquest games taking aaaaaaaaages to finish.

EDIT: password for the Caspian Borders is 'videokilledtheradiostar' without the quotes. They're changing it all the time though, so be quick.

Edited by SoFreshSoClean

played beta on ps3 tonight, pretty good, a couple of small glitches, but nothing major.

i died pretty easy, but it is the first time ive played BF, controls take a bit of getting used to.

next is to try it on the pc, dont know if my system will stand up, but its worth a try.

Verdict, I like it. Need a bit of getting used to after playing cod for so long but the fun factor is there.

Graphics on ps3 are a bit bleh but it doesn't affect the gameplay in anyway. Can't comment for pc.

Probably the only useful class on Metro is assault or recon, the other two don't see much use IMO. Obviously that will change with different maps.

Funny being on top of the scoreboard with half the kills of the guy below you :)

Anyone wanna add me on battlelog, my names sherbert86.

Game on!

SoFreshSoClean,

ill add ya tonight. do you play often? was up to 2am last night, im so addicted now.

BETA is buggy eg; people getting stuck in the grounds on metro map which is annoying and when using the defibrillator, its not as responsive as BF:BC2 so you do really gotat be accurate when reviving team mates.

it crashes on me but dunno if its pc or bf3 beta related.

SoFreshSoClean,

ill add ya tonight. do you play often? was up to 2am last night, im so addicted now.

BETA is buggy eg; people getting stuck in the grounds on metro map which is annoying and when using the defibrillator, its not as responsive as BF:BC2 so you do really gotat be accurate when reviving team mates.

The hole bug is on the ps3 version too lol.

I was up playing until 1:30 as well. It's an addictive game and I hate myself already for downloading it.

SoFreshSoClean,

Yeah I'm getting pretty addicted to it.. which is a problem because it's crunch time at uni :P

They've now disabled destruction on the beta because it was causing problems with people crawling around under the map, will be fixed for retail though apparently.

Played the Xbox version last night.. in all honesty it kinda sucks compared to PC.

Downloaded pc version last night.

Ohhh booyyyy, not good.

Probably my pc set up(its approx 2yrs old), but I was shooting people and they'd jump ahead.

My gun kept blanking out of the picture too.

For now, will stay with ps3, nowhere near the glitches.

But graphics did look awesome on pc, and if i had a decent set up, I think I would be very happy...