SAU Community

A tribute to Wardest: What is your secret shame?

Jamezilla

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a mighty fine rooster you got there shan! I don't remember that in the pic when i took it. Maybe i should pay more attention from now on! lol

I don't have a clue how you got hold of a pic of Shan's c0ck danny but i like they way you've made him look happy in it! Show's the real shan roosting up over those hot chicks!

2 many of those $2 party drugs hey wardest?

I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

The last thing I remember is opening my front door on Saturday morning after going to GOD on Thursday night and then to Hard Kandy on Friday, feeling a thump on my head and then everything went black.

When I woke up this morning I was still in my neon phatties and visor, had a pounding headache and I was lying on the floor.

Luckily, someone had washed / ironed all my shirts, drycleaned my suits and made my bed. I know I had a great time for the first half of the long weekend but I assume I was out cold for the other 2 days. Someone even cleaned my flat and did the dishes. I know it couldn't have been me becoz I NEVER do the dishes.

Will have to do it all again next weekend to see if I've adopted a sympathetic stalker.

do u also have a sore ass for some strange reason?

Certainly not, I count myself extremely lucky that I haven't been "taken advantage of"

If I felt that I had, I wouldn't have posted the details of my disconcerting experience.

Luckily, someone had washed / ironed all my shirts, drycleaned my suits and made my bed.  I know I had a great time for the first half of the long weekend but I assume I was out cold for the other 2 days.  Someone even cleaned my flat and did the dishes.  I know it couldn't have been me becoz I NEVER do the dishes.

sounds like u got more ***** than u remember

Hey - welcome back young fella :spank:

The last thing I remember is opening my front door on Saturday morning ... feeling a thump on my head and then everything went black.

When I woke up this morning I ... had a pounding headache and I was lying on the floor.

I saw that in a movie once - spooky stuff.

Just don't open the basket that your didn't-know-existed, separated-at-birth, insane siamese twin has left under the stairs.

I remember (loose usage of the word) 'waking up' one morning all wet and hearing a strange ticking noise. Turns out the beer scooter had run out of oomph at the round-a-bout near home, the comfy grass had beckoned and I had peacefully passed out under a tree - only to be roused by the sprinklers in the morning.

Not quite as exciting as your weekend - no bump on the head (although that would have been a better way to explain the headache), no $20 and thankyou note... oh wait, you left that bit out...

:D

Anyhoo - glad to hear you've attracted a domestic stalker. Feel free to send them my way. A clobber on the noggin is a fair price to pay for clean dishes and ironing.

I have a halfa after reading this thread, DJ L3thal makes me wet :aroused: I am also secretly a woman, while I profess to be a c0cksmoker most of the time there's nothing I find more relaxing than spending my afternoons walking along the beach wearing nothing but women's lingerie.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:boobies2: :box:

OK - TV wise I have to admit that I was a big fan of the WWE wrestling. I even went to Telstra Dome to see it when it came to town. It all started when I flicked over to it one day and saw a match with a bloke v a chick and I thought "here we go somehow the chick is going to trick him some way dumb and win" I was wrong - instead the bloke just smashed the crap out of her. It was an absolute pisser. So I became a fan.