SAU Community

A tribute to Wardest: What is your secret shame?

Jamezilla

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - TV wise I have to admit that I was a big fan of the WWE wrestling. I even went to Telstra Dome to see it when it came to town. It all started when I flicked over to it one day and saw a match with a bloke v a chick and I thought "here we go somehow the chick is going to trick him some way dumb and win" I was wrong - instead the bloke just smashed the crap out of her. It was an absolute pisser. So I became a fan.

yes I agree, wrestling is da shit, but it has become stale as of recent times, and now when I want to see vilence of that nature I watch UFC, its real blood, real violence, real pain, and damn entertaining

I enjoy reading Cosmo. The pics of the girlies make boris stand up straight and tall. I keep it under the floor boards so no one will find it.

I also have Dorothy's dress from The Wizard of Oz. I wear it sometimes when I feel lonely and wish I could be taken home. It has my name tag on it so no one confuses it with their own.

wardest likes small fluffy men

Ahhh, please refer to the title of this thread. In no way was it intended to be abusive. Well at least not towards myself anyway because unless you are blind, stupid or illiterate ( I did say "unless", you can't peg me for abuse there ) the title cleary states that this thread is

"A TRIBUTE TO WARDEST!!!!!" and its about time I was recognised for my work over the years.

Guest INASNT
the title cleary states that this thread is  

"A TRIBUTE TO WARDEST!!!!!"

The title of the thread is actually "A TRIBUTE TO WARDEST : WHAT IS YOUR SECRET SHAME"

Hence we have all replied with what we think ur secret shames are.

wardest likes small fluffy men