SAU Community

A tribute to Wardest: What is your secret shame?

Jamezilla

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=funkymonkey

And i swear Barbara Eden gave me my first stiffy ever when i was young... pwoah.... what a honey... well back in the day anyways...

Funky, that's nothing to be ashamed of! I think 90% of the male population has rubbed one off to her (the other 10% being gay).

mmm, Giiiiiiiinnnnniiiiii

OFF TOPIC: did that happen after the 60-point thrashing Steg33?

hmm..come to think of it, i've nothing to be ashamed of so far O.o

Yeah mate, the collingwood phase was when i was 7. Had some bad infuences from the dark side that year. ha ha

lets not bring up someone's affliction to chartreuse

Chartreuse: what the f**k does that mean. Cant we keep the forum to laymans terms. I know I'm not smart but I didnt think I,d need a degree to read this forum. And besides I can lift heavy things monk.

Clarkey

chartreuse :one of two aromatic liqueurs made by the Carthusian monks at Grenoble France and in Tarragona Spain

I have a halfa after reading this thread, DJ L3thal makes me wet :aroused: I am also secretly a woman, while I profess to be a c0cksmoker most of the time there's nothing I find more relaxing than spending my afternoons walking along the beach wearing nothing but women's lingerie.

FU(K you Shan!!!!!!! You administrative TOOL

I WANT MODERATION PRIVELAGES NOW!!!!!!

The original post ended with the aroused smiley, all the rubbish after that the funky one added, much to my astonishment as those details were private and for your eyes and ears only.... that's the last time I confide in you Shan.

No more cuddles or nookie for you.

Just for that I'm exposing your c0ck for all to see. :kick: