SAU Community

A tribute to Wardest: What is your secret shame?

Jamezilla

It's been a while since the venerable Wardest has graced us with a pointless and amusing thread - and I can't think of a better way to celebrate Easter than to start a 'Tribute to Wardest' thread.

So...

What is your secret shame?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing simple like 'I used to have impure thoughts about Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeannie' - but a decent shame. I open myself up to these things all the time... so at the risk of more embarrasment I'll convey this one:

I quite enjoy watching Gilmore Girls.

There. Out in the open. Who's next? :D

Oh - and happy and safe Easter to all. Don't eat too many hot-cross buns.

J

lol that's pretty bad james... lol meh i'll have a go...

i have voted for someone on popstars live twice!!!

ps.. happy easter everyone! drive safely...

dave...

...dude... that's bad... but I have been known to watch Newlyweds every now and again... Jessica Simpson mmmm... dumb but HOT. :boobies2:

ps. I also love this smilie :boobies2: way more than is healthy

OK.....at the height of their popularity I was a big fan of the...............SPICE GIRLS

even went and saw their movie TWICE!!!! :D

even worse I loved Milli Vanilli and even bought tickets to their Melbourne concert

What was I thinking.

/me points n laffs at you all...

and dox its eunuch...

i find home improvement show, esp that one on sundays on channel ten... ummm i forgot the name, anyways, I find that shit quite riveting.

And i swear Barbara Eden gave me my first stiffy ever when i was young... pwoah.... what a honey... well back in the day anyways...

Guest INASNT
Nothing simple like 'I used to have impure thoughts about Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeannie' - but a decent shame. I open myself up to these things all the time... so at the risk of more embarrasment I'll convey this one:

There. Out in the open. Who's next? :/

Oh - and happy and safe Easter to all. Don't eat too many hot-cross buns.

J

Thats one yummy mummy on that show.

I used to watch neighbours when holly vallence was on just to see her, and now i watch home and away some times coz of tammin surzock :)

/me points n laffs at you all...

and dox its eunuch...

i find home improvement show, esp that one on sundays on channel ten... ummm i forgot the name, anyways, I find that shit quite riveting.

And i swear Barbara Eden gave me my first stiffy ever when i was young... pwoah.... what a honey... well back in the day anyways...

bright ideas? with warrick moss...?

lol, no offence mate :-)

I once came on my ex gf's sisters' bed and simply covered over the wet patch with her teddy :/

Now that's dirty! It would be extremely dirty if you rubbed the crotch of her teddy on the 'spot' and she wore it.

I must admit that I'm quite fond of operatic type music like Sarah Brightman, Charlotte Church and jazz like Diana Krall.

T.