SAU Community

MAS Cooldown/Committee Meeting

R31Nismoid

Hi guys,

sorry to be off the topic, the pizza cruiz is still taking place.

All the people attending the MAS - Cooldown/Committee Meeting are more than welcome to meet up wit us later on.

my mob no. - 0422199229

take it easy and have a great night

Mark

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really good start, they look cool.

i mentioned last night the girl i know who is a designer and after speaking to her bf, i know its that type of thing she does etc, so will talk to her during the day and let you all know.

what sorta direction should i be pointing her in? like for the logo we went it to have something saying or symbolising SAU, vic? and most likely a skyline of some sort...!?!?!

any help i/we could give her would be rather useful.

thanks,

sarah.

Why not the front of the autosalon shirt as a tittle, then a picture and maybe a little message and signatures like Gregs's idea. A nice white background, black frame. It's pretty cheap to have them framed by a pro with the backing layers etc and it looks the sh!t. I'm sure most people would be happy to pay a few dollars towards it.....eh..eh! :P

hey guys, just a suggestion.

mabye if we have a t shirt left over, like one of the chick ones or a small or somthing like that.

get it framed then we can have all the signitures under it or somthing like that.

just a suggestion to see what yas think.

Firstly,

It was nice to meet most of you last night, and put some faces to some internet warriors :P ... A very welcomming bunch, in particular nice to meet Snowman, Jamezilla, and Skylinegeoff (damn you are a very smart cookie) and not forgetting the rest of you all.

mabye if we have a t shirt left over, like one of the chick ones or a small or somthing like that.

get it framed then we can have all the signitures under it or somthing like that.

I also think that's a great idea, I'm assuming these are the shirts from last night?? I would say a small pic of the car with the front of the shirt that says skylinesaustralia & autosalon, signed in a white texta.

If you guys need it framed I have a mate that frames memorabillia that could do it for next to nothing.

That's a top idea! Frame the t-shirt front-on with signatures of all the SAU MAS crew.

I think the logo should ultimately...

* Symbolise Skylines Australia or SAU

* Have some reference to a Skyline (stylised round lights are popular)

* Able to have Victoria (and other states) added or removed from it easily.

* Be able to printed in a single colour and still be recognisable

-G.

really good start, they look cool.

i mentioned last night the girl i know who is a designer and after speaking to her bf, i know its that type of thing she does etc, so will talk to her during the day and let you all know.

what sorta direction should i be pointing her in? like for the logo we went it to have something saying or symbolising SAU, vic? and most likely a skyline of some sort...!?!?!

any help i/we could give her would be rather useful.

thanks,  

sarah.