SAU Community

MAS Cooldown/Committee Meeting

R31Nismoid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Lindsay Fox thingo

Sam spoke to, and thanked, the museum coordinator today. He was quite chuffed we were wanting to provide a 'thanks' gift - and would likely display it at the museum. So...

The t-shirt idea is great, but we don't have a spare. Sorry :)

A photo with signatures would look fantastic as framed like a 'Heros & Legends' product. Shall we just go ahead with this?

Re: Police theme

The super-pursuit candy car would be cool - lots of photos here:

http://www.acay.com.au/~jbartok/vic.html

viccar5.jpg

even this fully sik item. Woo boo boo boo

Best not to dress as criminals methinks... the old negative image thingo.

Shan: Can you email me the hi-res pic of the Winfield car with everyone, I'll send you the floorplan.

lol i agree with ash :D

im sure we might be able to convince one of the cadence girls to wear an outfit like that :D or im sure i could find someone willing to do it... whos up for a night out clubbing and recruiting? :D (no josie not like that... well not for me anyway :))

the lindsay fox thing is a great idea.... i say we go ahead with it.

a shoot at the car park from the predrift night would be a great spot especially as id say some of the shots during the sunset i took last time look pretty cool.

i will be getting all my decals and stuff done by my cousin and uncle as they own their own and work at a graphic company which has all its own equipment and doesnt need to out source stuff.

Clubbing/recruiting sounds like a plan!

lol i agree with ash :D

im sure we might be able to convince one of the cadence girls to wear an outfit like that :D or im sure i could find someone willing to do it... whos up for a night out clubbing and recruiting? :D (no josie not like that... well not for me anyway :))

the lindsay fox thing is a great idea.... i say we go ahead with it.

a shoot at the car park from the predrift night would be a great spot especially as id say some of the shots during the sunset i took last time look pretty cool.

i will be getting all my decals and stuff done by my cousin and uncle as they own their own and work at a graphic company which has all its own equipment and doesnt need to out source stuff.