SAU Community

R34 Sedans

StevenCJR31

Get a y34 cima.

There isn't any point importing a r34 sedan they're so cheap and common now :)

Y34 cima would be the cheaper option :)

R34 sedans not very common over here in WA, i like the Y34 and i have 2 Y31s but aftermarket support is not nearly as good as skylines

um yeah thats a great ad on this site and have seen it before but looks like too much work and in need of a complete respray but more importantly it doesnt give me the specs i was asking for. . . love to know where all the sedans are on WA roads.i do a lot of driving for my job SOR and NOR (PERTH)and lucky to see one a day! was a nice white one fs on car sales for $10K but it was in NSW, Gum tree one looks good but once again it doesnt give me the info i was asking for

Edited by StevenCJR31

It's an auto!

It's turbo!

It's in a workshop in crawley!

It's for sale!

It's silver!

It's 14 grand!

Tell him he's dreaming!

ageed. . . no offence intended to the owner but around $10K is a reasonable figure IMO

shame you are on that side of the country. mate of mine has one he's stuck with (073881-1800 -craig) and will probably deal on.

damn. . .ppl in WA seem to want a lot of $ for sedans here and ive seen some good ones advertised in the east for around $10,000 and less which is reasonable IMO, im not against paying for a good low k sedan if i can get it freighted (by train?) over here for a reasonable price, im not expecting too much from a sedan as its only for a kiddie hauler as the 32 coupe i have is not too roomy in the back