SAU Community

Versus Gripp Wheels

OMY31T

yeah i actually think i will go a +12. that way, if i need to bring it back out a bit, 3 or 6 mm spacer wont cost me the earth, and im out in vic counrty, not easy to get wheels machined down, and i cant mess around becuase i need to have it all sorted by the 15th of december.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manual rear track is different to autos. it is wise to invest in camber arms. dont use spacers, rear wheels need a +15 or better offset to sit flush at around 9-9.5 inch wide.

keep rim width and tyre wall size same all round with quality 245 - 255 tyres or attessa will screw up.

its all been orderd :D +12 all round. thanks for the help guys.

i think i might chuck one of THESEon aswell, it already has a 3" catback Kakimoto, and one of the HPI FMIC's which are on special atm aswell and the car should be good for a while.

I would suggest the bell mouth dump not that one, but it's up to you.

+1, the main restriction is in the wastegate exit

get the r33 justjap belmouth dump

or buy my blitz front pipe off me :)

i have a 300rwkw r33... not to worried about the power gains atm, more just for note than anything but i might, i didnt see the other front pipes cheers.. down the track i plan on throwing in a TD06-20g, metal headgasket to lower the comp of the neo, and supporting mods, i think i should make a tidy 230-250rwkw with not much hassle. this is the 3rd rb ive built, know plenty about them engine wise :D, but this time round i want to try and keep it all hidden and as legal as i can this is my "family car" haha, high mount + t67-25g isnt exactly easy to hide on the other car ahah.

Edited by OMY31T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I've got a Nexus for one of my other cars and I was surprised how simple it is to use and seems like a good quality bit of gear. The tech support guys are good to chat with too.
    • My point is more so focused on the division between cylinders 1 to 3 vs 4 to 6. Any low mount "bolt on" aftermarket manifold utilises an open T3 collector which has crap all scavenging effects. Sure it might allow you to slap in more timing up top to make a little more but you'll lose all the down low performance. Even Tao from @hyper-gear has experienced the same when modifying the stock manifold. He has experienced added lag by cutting out the divider inside vs. leaving it alone. Twin scroll works, even if the effort is focused primarily on the manifold and an open scroll turbine housing. Please don't confuse me with a V8 NA or Americans that thinks you need back pressure in a 4 stroke motor.
    • I bought mine from Concept Z https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-31014-kn001_p_32626.php Put it on myself. Very easy jack stands. But if i was going to do it again i would get something like this   https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-kit-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q60-17-coupe-cv37-b0100-q60st_p_30289.php Or just straight pipe it the whole way. I drove the car without an exhaust for shits and giggle when i was swapping it and it's not very loud at all. 
    • Ignore the monster truck ride hide, I messed up on the offsets and widths and ended up ditching them a few weeks later when my coilovers didnt fit
    • I always drive with the tire pressure gauges showing the PSI because I'm paranoid about getting a flat tire and not knowing then keep driving and tear it apart. No amount of goo is going to fix a shredded tire. My Q60 has the goo and the V36 had the goo too. Never used it but I have used the pump to pump up the tire to get home. Then I fixed it with a plug. Wasn't keen on the goo.