SAU Community

Fs: Cruise Controls For M35 & V35 - Diy Install

Commsman

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leon I tried to pm ya but your box must be full. Are there any of these u it's left? Cheers Ben

Not full, was 'disabled' for some reason - thanks for the heads-up.

I'd be happy to get another batch of cruise controls in for people as there is more than enough interest, but everyone I contact in China are morons & can't follow simple instructions.

If anyone knows someone in China that can be trusted to do the transaction (place order, receive money from me, take delivery of cruise controls at China address then ship to me), I will be happy to pay spotters fee for the introduction.

Edited by Commsman

• 4 weeks later...

Not full, was 'disabled' for some reason - thanks for the heads-up.

I'd be happy to get another batch of cruise controls in for people as there is more than enough interest, but everyone I contact in China are morons & can't follow simple instructions.

If anyone knows someone in China that can be trusted to do the transaction (place order, receive money from me, take delivery of cruise controls at China address then ship to me), I will be happy to pay spotters fee for the introduction.

It a massive shame my sister is now back in Aus after several years in Shanghai & Hong Kong...

I could possibly see if something can be done.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone

Everyone who expressed interest in a cruise control kit (that I have a record of) has a message in their inbox.

If you want one, they will be $600-$615 delivered (waiting confirmation on price) for the cruise unit, pedal harness for our cars (M35 & V35), factory steering wheel switches (including volume controls, ie both sides of the wheel) & preprogrammed for PnP DIY install. No stalk will be sent out with the kit.

Cheers, Leon.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone

Everyone who expressed interest in a cruise control kit (that I have a record of) has a message in their inbox.

If you want one, they will be $600-$615 delivered (waiting confirmation on price) for the cruise unit, pedal harness for our cars (M35 & V35), factory steering wheel switches (including volume controls, ie both sides of the wheel) & preprogrammed for PnP DIY install. No stalk will be sent out with the kit.

Cheers, Leon.

Good work getting these kits back together Leon! Did you use my Contact or did you find another way?

• 4 weeks later...

Steering wheel switch panels have been ordered & paid. Nissan say 2 - 4 weeks for delivery out of Japan. Hoping closer to 2 weeks so you can all have yours before Christmas.

My cruise control unit has been sent for the settings to be downloaded & uploaded into the new ones. I'll have them well before Nissan calls.

The parts for the harness that connects the cruise module to the switches have also arrived & I'll be making them up in readiness.

This is the list I have. I'll PM everyone soon(ish) with payment details, though there's no great rush.

deformed
valeriy
rhhouste
Lakes101 (no switches)
Midnight -Runner
GREENYRPM35
winston82
tasmm
datmoo
Skyzza

I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Cheers, Leon.