December 2011 Photo Thread

GoldZilla

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all good man, ive been wishing this mag would return ever since i first shot a drift event. now its back and i cant afford to get out to events so it comes at an awesome time.

Nice one Pat, I think it would have looked even better if you were given better machinery and if there was a delayed exposure so the traffic crossing in front of the 180 created some light trails. But you had the eye to pick out that shot and it looks good.

Awesome work on the calendar Matt. I love that shot with the R35 and DR GTR. Also, I know Jez was pretty stoked with his large format print of that shot, and getting Jim and Fred to sign it at Legends. :thumbsup:

Wedding photos I took today...SAU cars represent

4.jpg

god i hope i can get half the turn out some of these weddings are getting, will have to snag one of you guys to do the pics too, and have some SAU rides turn up for eye candy...all pretty far fetched at this point as a while off from even having a steady gf.

Still a guy can dream right?

damn that sounded a bit metrosexual :turned:

Yo

so i've been a bit busy, haven't picked up camera for anything special for a few weeks... here is why.

Getting this bad boy organised.

By the box load ;)

6537166723_68f09eb27d_b.jpg

Offical unveiling of the cover :D

The prints did another exceptional job! The quality is top shelf!!

DO WANT!

Nice one Pat, I think it would have looked even better if you were given better machinery and if there was a delayed exposure so the traffic crossing in front of the 180 created some light trails. But you had the eye to pick out that shot and it looks good.

Awesome work on the calendar Matt. I love that shot with the R35 and DR GTR. Also, I know Jez was pretty stoked with his large format print of that shot, and getting Jim and Fred to sign it at Legends. :thumbsup:

Yeah thanks, now i know what i want for Xmas....light trails..i think my pants just got a little warm.

any plans to head out to that tunnel where Matt (?) got a cool shot of his bike?

oh and i also took this shot in the rain on monday, any good? no car behind it and a bigger depth of field would of helped i think?

398137_10150434733571537_511696536_8789680_2003852795_n.jpg

lol yeah best kebabs in Sydney are right next door, think its same people but their take away bit.

open 24/7

seriously BEST kebabs Sydney, which probably means best ones in the country.

(but they are still only kebabs so yeah.._)

any plans to head out to that tunnel where Matt (?) got a cool shot of his bike?

that was me, and no plans to head back there (for photos at least) any time soon

i do ride through that tunnel every couple of days tho, its on the way to an awesome riding spot

Edited by Jay019

DO WANT!

You can follow the link in my Sig if you haven't already. They'll be heading to post office tomorrow for delivery :)

Yeah, that was J that took that tunnel shot, I've love to shoot there though. I need to get out and about some more and find some new locations. Need some more variation.

Do a shoot there Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Adelaide is a bit of a hike for a photo shoot though..im presuming thats where it is?

must find a local tunnel...some of the giant storm drains that run through Alexandria and Sydenham might be cool too. Yeah Matt, fire off one of those calenders to me while your at the post office please, is my address on some database you guys have?

yeah south of adelaide. being on a bikeway its got bollards to stop cars going through tho. it looks like they can be circumvented pretty easy, but not sure how well a lowered car would go as i reckon it would involve some kerb hopping. might have another look tonight and see how hard it would be to access by car. alternative would be to contact the council to get keys, not sure how accommodating they would be.

hey i was there yesterday too! was with an SAU bro and his mates hachi roku who stuck to the skid pan and peanut track, got lots of video which im not sure i will get around to uploading but had a great time.

Didnt get to see much of the action on the main track so thanks for the shots Matt, great stuff!!

I sent him a link to some flickr stuff over facey. See what happens but it would be f'ing ace to cover a scene I love.

dude you will have no problems whatsoever!

they published some of my stuff a couple of years ago, the quality of your shots are only like a million times better ;)