SAU Community

Sydney: End Of Year Cruise 17Th Dec 2011

BMYHOE

Looks good!!:banana: madd way to end the year...

:laugh::rofl2: lolspec!! i checked that thread, no one sems to be goin from there and plus i heard they're doing their own shit cruise in the rain on sunday anyway

finish at wollongong boat ramp??

Youll be greeted by all the P Platers that cant sneak into clubs with their rats tails, bum bags and excels with fake BOVs and no muffler.

:unsure: WTF.... its a cruise, nice night out to Wollongong & a chance to see some nice cars... chilllax people!!!:spank: :spank:

Anyways, i hope to see afew people from SAU out if you can make it after the other Trackday @ Wakefield which looks awesome, spewing im working otherwise i'd be there for that too :action-smiley-069:

Did anyone go to this??

Heard it was a pretty big turn out

I actually went, took my old car, which I had to borrow off my mate :merli:

I usually don't go to these cruises, but I was bored so I gave it a go... Surprisingly, against everyone's belief and expectations every IMPORT driver was well behaved, no speeding or burnouts.

The only stupid burnout or engine revving I saw came from either Holden or Ford owners and them trying to drag everyone.. pfft.

i'm not sure about that, the R33 was doing quite a bit of revving and burnouts out of the car park, then at the right turn at the lights, I could hear it go nuts the whole way down, other than that, didn't see too much silly things, at the car park anyways.

• 2 weeks later...