SAU Community

R32 Gtst Or Gts4

GTST520

Hi everyone,

I've gotten myself very confused by reading every ones ideas on telling apart the R32 Gtst from the R32 Gts4. SO now I think do I own a Gtst or Gts4?

How would a girl (myself) be able to know the difference by spotting a few give away signs without knowing the chassis shape or mechanical stuff like that?

Here's what I know: the Gtst is turbo and the Gts4 is AWD but

my car is a 1991 RB20 turbo and has HICAS- how confused am I!

Also, the compliance plates have named it a R32 GTR, what the?!

So if there is anyone who can give me some idea what to look for, that would be great.

GTS4 is RB20DET engined, with the AWD system of the GT-R. It has the same basic body shape as the GTSt, not the bulging guards of the GT-R.

The simplest way is the GTS4 does not have a turbo boost gauge in the instrument panel, it has the AWD torque split gauge (top left of instrument panel). GTS4 will have drive shafts to the front wheels - visible looking down from inside the engine bay.

Lol ^^^

the gts4 will have a torque gauge in the top left hand part of the dash cluster, near the speedo.

Also i think ur confusing the hicas ( 4 wheel steering) for the attessa (4 wheel drive)

Lol ^^^

the gts4 will have a torque gauge in the top left hand part of the dash cluster, near the speedo.

Also i think ur confusing the hicas ( 4 wheel steering) for the attessa (4 wheel drive)

Yep, totally have all wheel STEER mixed up with all wheel DRIVE!

So it's confirmed I have a Gtst (as originally suspected) given there is a turbo gauge in the top left of dash. That was easy :-)

Thanks everyone.