SAU Community

Ebay Finds

joshm35

• 2 months later...

Its been up a couple of times. Sold not long ago, realised it couldnt be complied or rego'd then sold it off and by the looks of it at the current bid at quite a loss.

ChrisB, that is a good question! Depends on the condition too. Are you joking around or actually going to try for it? It's worth a mint in parts alone of course.

I have the same car as my daily and if if doesn't get too expensive it would be good to have for spares. I'm seriously thinking about putting in a bid.

Not interested in pushing the bidding up too high against other guys on here.

I would like the momo wheel though.

Well if you get it mate, I'd be happy to talk to you about options. Cash is always tight, but happy to discuss. and good luck with it too, hope it stays cheap, perfect parts car. lol, newer than any of ours :P

I am planning (when I get the time and space etc) to just do a reverse camera and 7" screen in dash setup instead. IMO a much better outcome. No drilling or poor colour matching required.

This is true. I'd like to get one of the cameras that fit into the license plate lights, but have the light still on them. Having trouble finding one though.

Renault Koleos reverse camera / license plate light is the same as M35 stagea