SAU Community

Eoi Late Night Cruise

FR33ZN

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my car is done and home Joey but that damn dodgey map sensor :spank:

gotta give her back to yavus next week and get some more boost pushed into her :thumbsup:

like is said before eddie ill head down...

your car done yet Mick_o?

you keen Nick?

It had a shitty signal apparently mate so gotta chase a new 1 next week it will be a warranty swap over though so not too painful i guess.... well on my wallet anyways haha !

hes organising your stuff then apparently mate so he will be getting my new sensor then.

Im only on 18 psi for now but want 25psi :w00t:

arg no good mate...

how come its still dodgy?, didnt he get a new one?

He did indeed mate :yes:

I dont think they will mate i think my car is a quick fix just plug in the new sensor and probably an hour on the dyno at the most id imagine. Hoping it is a quick fix so i can take my car down there 1 arvo and watch Yavus work his magic with my ride :wub:

ah ok, so he told u he's organising me stuff then?

hopefully our projects dont get in the way of each other over there :thumbsup:

sorry eddie about missing your call.

was working on my car.

as for the cruise tonight Sean and myself may probably come on a cruise next weekend possibly?

Weather not really set out for a cruise/meet tonight......

sorry eddie about missing your call.

was working on my car.

as for the cruise tonight Sean and myself may probably come on a cruise next weekend possibly?

Weather not really set out for a cruise/meet tonight......

Cool, no problemthumbsup.gif Try to do somthing next week. Keep in touch. By the way, can u ask Sean if whether he can send me the HD version pic of my car he took at the meet up and the rest of the cars. Just want to keep as a rememberence. cheers.gifthanks.gif

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Your claim of "same turbo, same boost, same timing" is why I commented on it. You can't change how the exhaust flows, not alter the ignition or fuel map, and instantly say one is worse than the other, as one is likely now out of tune to the other.   While turbo lag isnt great, it's also not the whole picture. Nor would I say the factory manifold is the best for fluid dynamics. That and most GOOD aftermarket manifolds additionally aren't aimed at stock/small sized turbos, nor do most of the companies building them have a Great idea on fluid dynamics, they just understand and build to the same basic principles. Those aftermarket manufacturers also don't have epically huge budgets to go doing shit tonnes of R&D to get the best performing manifold.
    • I've got a Nexus for one of my other cars and I was surprised how simple it is to use and seems like a good quality bit of gear. The tech support guys are good to chat with too.
    • My point is more so focused on the division between cylinders 1 to 3 vs 4 to 6. Any low mount "bolt on" aftermarket manifold utilises an open T3 collector which has crap all scavenging effects. Sure it might allow you to slap in more timing up top to make a little more but you'll lose all the down low performance. Even Tao from @hyper-gear has experienced the same when modifying the stock manifold. He has experienced added lag by cutting out the divider inside vs. leaving it alone. Twin scroll works, even if the effort is focused primarily on the manifold and an open scroll turbine housing. Please don't confuse me with a V8 NA or Americans that thinks you need back pressure in a 4 stroke motor.
    • I bought mine from Concept Z https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-31014-kn001_p_32626.php Put it on myself. Very easy jack stands. But if i was going to do it again i would get something like this   https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-kit-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q60-17-coupe-cv37-b0100-q60st_p_30289.php Or just straight pipe it the whole way. I drove the car without an exhaust for shits and giggle when i was swapping it and it's not very loud at all.