SAU Community

Any Nissan Juke Fans?

Iron Chef

was not a fan of the juke till i saw the juke R and the video of it in action handing it to the italian exotics.

the juke-R is just insane, it appeared as one of the official pace cars at the Dunlop 24 Hours of Dubai endurance race last year.

i cant believe that nissan engineers shoehorned a VR38DETT and DSG transmission into it in just 5 months!

34phshu.jpg

the juke-R is just insane, it appeared as one of the official pace cars at the Dunlop 24 Hours of Dubai endurance race last year.

i cant believe that nissan engineers shoehorned a VR38DETT and DSG transmission into it in just 5 months!

34phshu.jpg

*insert quagmyre picture here*

i wonder if its as fast as the GTR lol

Wasnt nissan that did it, it was built in the UK(I think) by a workshop for nissan

i was reading further into it on the weekend with autoblog.com

"The UK team behind the Juke R apparently didn't seek approval from Nissan's higher-ups before beginning the build, and the unholy GT-R/Juke R hybrid concept was apparently born in secret before the unending teasers began making their way online.

According to sources close to the company, the release was a complete surprise to many at the automaker and several Nissan executives at the company's headquarters were put-off by the idea that a group of rag tag engineers, the team responsible for a number of Nissan projects, plus successful campaigns in WTCC, BTCC and Le Mans, would take the flagship for everything Nissan is capable of and toss it into an inexpensive compact crossover."

I spend half my time in the UK, and half in OZ, and i tells ya both the duke and qashqai are unbelievably popular, AND im sure you will back me up here, awesome little cars.

Although we get the dualis, wich is basically the qashqai, i would LOVE to see the duke on aussie roads. me and the mrs would snap one up for sure. there is one that lives near our place in stratford-upon-avon, and has a HUGE fmic, and jap rims, and tints, and looks so good!

I spend half my time in the UK, and half in OZ, and i tells ya both the duke and qashqai are unbelievably popular, AND im sure you will back me up here, awesome little cars.

Although we get the dualis, wich is basically the qashqai, i would LOVE to see the duke on aussie roads. me and the mrs would snap one up for sure. there is one that lives near our place in stratford-upon-avon, and has a HUGE fmic, and jap rims, and tints, and looks so good!

That'll do me if I can mod it :)