SAU Community

Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

wow great photo man, thanks for that! loved how grippy the surface was, meant you could really put the foot in and have a bit of fun :)

Wow man so many killer shots in your album, can't believe so many people bothered taking photos of me - I expected to be a bit of an outcast in my beat up 180 but really did feel welcomed by everyone

You're welcome anytime Jack.

Another one on July 15th - Calendar marked?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the great thing about SAU events, everyone is welcome (as you found out in the morning, some ribbing happens occasionally just because you're different but it's only done in the spirit of friendly competition!

Yeah exactly - bit of friendly banter never hurt anyone :D

I was happy to say the cab joke as I have a commodore which is basically a barge also haha. Mind you, doesnt go or sound anywhere as good as the blue XR8 that was there. Hope those guys had fun and come again

Great day everyone, been a while since i've been to an event however it was as good as I remember them..

Some of the shots from today..

Full albumn can be found here: https://picasaweb.google.com/104461113046769712535/TexikhanaFeb2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Good to see you back at SAUNSW events :)

a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the organisers, and volunteers that made today possible.

and geez, that r32 in your photo looks good :thumbsup:

Yeah just some random R32 that showed up haha

Do you have straight cut gears by any chance?

I was happy to say the cab joke as I have a commodore which is basically a barge also haha. Mind you, doesnt go or sound anywhere as good as the blue XR8 that was there. Hope those guys had fun and come again

Yes.. hearing the exhaust sound echo off the TAFE buildings was pretty cool too :D

Even a hookers Vag doesnt take it as hard as your 32 :thumbsup:

lol, descriptive!

It's true though, the best thing about Michael is that you only have to ask him once if he'd like to test a course for me early in the morning to see if it's fun or needs changing, or rip a heli. He always answers with a yes and a smile, the man just loves giving that car a hard time haha!

Michael was kind enough to take two of my mates (new to SAUNSW, one just bought a 260RS and the other is into BMW's) out for runs and well - they're both entering next time. Thanks again Michael :D

Yeah just some random R32 that showed up haha

Do you have straight cut gears by any chance?

why, no, no i dont....

sounds like it though.

this leads me to wondering every time i drive it, how long until it goes "bang"?

Looking though OLD SCHOOL pics and threads for the upcoming Sutton Rd event, found this pearler of a photo - needs the caption "where the fu(k do i go?"

2463676081_b3d2f25ea0_o.jpg

Anyone thats been to Sutton Rd will understand, here's a teaser, this video is of the facility (but we drive much faster of course).

Note;

-Elevation changes

-Camber changes (hard to see on video)

-Crests

You have NO idea how happy I am to be putting this on down there again. Strictly limited entry spots, only running this once per year.

Remember, we dont have a speed limit :D

why, no, no i dont....

sounds like it though.

this leads me to wondering every time i drive it, how long until it goes "bang"?

Just sounds like it in 1st gear thats all, dont worry if it goes bang second hand boxes are cheap as!

Thanks for the shots x2 of my car Jeff.

You've got a shooter's eye :thumbsup:

You also supplied proof, that at my age, I can still park straight :nyaanyaa:

No probs Terry :-)

Dont come to SAU all that often since selling my 33GTR and didn't realise the N1 was yours... Would've loved to bug you to see more of it .. Next time I will!

wow great photo man, thanks for that! loved how grippy the surface was, meant you could really put the foot in and have a bit of fun :)

No probs

Got a whole lot more to load in the next few days