SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

Is the price 450 ish for the set and has any1 got a link to pics and can I still jump in. if so I'm back in for a black housing s1 sedan I wanna see what I'm buying tho first

This was the same thing that I was wondering. I was pretty disappointed to be told to go & read the whole thread to find the answer, I was also confused on the price thats why I asked like you have. It would have been just as quick to have answered my question. I was interested up until being told this.

Edited by manc01

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the price 450 ish for the set and has any1 got a link to pics and can I still jump in. if so I'm back in for a black housing s1 sedan I wanna see what I'm buying tho first

hey joshua, the price is $452 for the set....but i dont think the seller has them for Sedan model....could you please email Jesse streeter regarding your query as i had asked him too many questions initially.......

This was the same thing that I was wondering. I was pretty disappointed to be told to go & read the whole thread to find the answer, I was also confused on the price thats why I asked like you have. It would have been just as quick to have answered my question. I was interested up until being told this.

Hi Paul, i have been following this link from the beginning and had been giving enough information to all as much as i can, I had literally asked so many questions to Jesse streeter that he did mention he cant spend any more time on this buy.....so it would be nice if you could atleast spend some time reading the comments to get your answer......unfortunately everything cant be served on a silver plate.....

Hi Paul, i have been following this link from the beginning and had been giving enough information to all as much as i can, I had literally asked so many questions to Jesse streeter that he did mention he cant spend any more time on this buy.....so it would be nice if you could atleast spend some time reading the comments to get your answer......unfortunately everything cant be served on a silver plate.....

I read the entire thread & was still confused as I assume others may have been. In the time it took to tell me to read the thread again you could have answered my question. I was unsure if the cost was for a single unit or 2 headlights & if there were more parts needed to get everything working properly.

I read the entire thread & was still confused as I assume others may have been. In the time it took to tell me to read the thread again you could have answered my question. I was unsure if the cost was for a single unit or 2 headlights & if there were more parts needed to get everything working properly.

hey paul, no issues..... this is link jesse sent me.. v35 lights .....translate the page in google and it will give you more clarity....i have also sent an email to jesse regarding the question.....the cost will be $452 including shipping for 1 pair of headlights........please email jesse streeter regarding how you would like to make the payment....also this price is only if you try and get another person paired with yourself......hope that helped...will message further details once i get from jesse....thanks for your patience......

Edited by shiva

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t243347726?u=;crystaleye78

I imagine that will solve your questions about the sedan assembly's shiva, found it on yahoo myself.

And now i have satisfied my need to see the product, I will happily fork out my $452 for them, seems like a bargain, i will pair with you if u like shiva

Ok... i'm out...

I went with importmonster... It was more expensive.. but worth it in my opinion..

"I had literally asked so many questions to Jesse streeter that he did mention he cant spend any more time on this buy"

After reading this i figured someone who is in the business of importing and one would assume customer service, can't provide time on something.. not a safe bet

Ok... i'm out...

I went with importmonster... It was more expensive.. but worth it in my opinion..

"I had literally asked so many questions to Jesse streeter that he did mention he cant spend any more time on this buy"

After reading this i figured someone who is in the business of importing and one would assume customer service, can't provide time on something.. not a safe bet

Understand your lack of patience, but understand that Jesse has to go through hundreds of emails each day let alone calling up suppliers, ordering goods and looking after his warehouse storage/shipping etc.

If he said that then I would assume that there would have been more than 20 emails back and forth. It takes a fair bit for him to cut a buyer off (some of the companies and questions he has had to deal with from me are unenviable).

I realise that it is hard putting this all together & that people are getting frustrated. I did not go ahead with the order because I did not have a clear understanding of it. If the buy has not been finalised I would be interested (& would not let anyone down) provided it is available via air freight & not sea mail to Adelaide. I would be interested in chrome for a 2004 coupe. If it is closed then no big deal, offering to do this may help someone.

OK guys, I emailed Jesse today and this was the response that I got from him:

this is turning into a bit of a mess.

seller agreed on that price IF I order 12 sets at once. so far 3

people have contacted me over a week so if thats it Im not going to

get that price.

Im starting to hate on group buys :(

so until I get the numbers I promised the seller (and the Shiva said

were going to happen) I wont be able to do them at that price.

shipping costs are based on exact weight and Im assuming they are 7kg

per pair packed. if they are lighter shipping will be less, if they

are heavier shipping will be more.

also the costs are all in JPY so the AUD amount will float on the

exchange rate, AUD is strong at the moment but if it drops the price

in AUD will go up.

So before we get too excited I think its probably best to hassle Shiva

and make sure we have 12 sets that are going to be ordered.

I will write to Jesse to advise him that we did have confirmation on 12 sets. However, since Megahowler has pulled out, we are now one short.

For those of you who are interested but have not previously confirmed, can you now indicate whether you are keen to proceed or not. I think the best course of action would be for:

(a) Shiva to let Jesse know that we do have 12 sets and that he can expect to be contacted by 6 people (3 of which have already done so).

(b) Start pairing yourselves up and nominate one of the two to email jesse confirming the order and sorting out payment terms with him.

Cheers,

Keith

So, if Mega doesn't decide to change his mind for the 5th time, looks like we have 5 total in Vic.

Think and Big are paired, so Inter and Mayo, you wanna jump in on a triple order?

I've emailed Jesse, but happy to pay you guys direct and just sit back, or run the comms & collate payment / get them shipped

Prefer airmail, but open to whatever works for the group...